Amarthari?

SikhSoul

Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji, haat jaa puttay kam karnoe !

<<< I'll say whatever I want whenever I want.

I am not disrespecting anyone.

The colour looks gold to me so I made the comment. >>>>

Such humility yaar. You disrespect Guru dhay piaray and rather then beg for forgivness you say you can say what you want when you want, your true colours are showing.

<<< If taking Amrit means having your sort of wisdom or knowledge on Sikh issues, then I would rather not be an Amritdhari..... >>>>

Your hunkaar knows no bounds. To say that you would rather not be an amritdhari - whatever the issue - should never ever pass the lips of a GurSikh, shame on you yaar.

Point 1 - I never direspected anything but pointed out that Gold is not one of the Sikh colours.

Point 2 - Hankaar? Hankaar is when you start accusing someone of direspecting when they have done nothing of the sort.

Point 3 - You do not know whether I am an Amritdhari or not. For all you know you may have met me. :@

Anyway....I'm going to banned so no point debating.

PS In this picture it looks gold lionchild.

Amrit_Sanchar.jpg

I like how you added the following to your original post, "No offence intended against the Panj Pyarey....do people honestly think our Panj Pyarey wore Gold outfits."

Why can't you just admit your mistake and apologise instead of acting like a stupid little child who thinks he is better than everyone else.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let God take care of him and his mistakes... by Guru Ji's will some are in the dark, while others are in the light... and no matter how we try to bring a horse to water... he only drinks if he wants to.

Let's talk instead about Amrit...

I've noticed there are many sikhs who want to take amrit... but they are tied up in the worldly affaires about what it means to be an amritdhari. So, they shy away from it, and say they arnt ready. But I want to encourage you... cause Guru Ji will make you ready... and give you the teachings you need along your path. If you have that burning desire inside for amrit... don't say "Later, Guru Ji... Later... " He's calling for you!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Randip Singh Ji are you amritdhari ?

If not then what gives you the right to harp on from the side lines as to what the panj piyaray wear or not.

If you yourself are not part of the Khalsa then what right have you got to critisize?

First walk the walk.......................... and then talk

"The foolish learn from experience.

The wise learn from the experience of others."

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Youll never get to be Adhari because youll need to expierence it yourself and thus you say youll be a fool to expierence being a Khalsa.

A fool lets people do everything for them, and when they arent there the fool doent know anything

Youll never get to be Adhari because youll need to expierence it yourself and thus you say youll be a fool to expierence being a Khalsa.

The things I've heard from the mouths and minds of some self-proclaimed 'Khalsa' is enough of a confirmation that I'm not missing out on much.

A fool lets people do everything for them, and when they arent there the fool doent know anything

That...actually made no sense to me. But whatever, dude - as long as you're happy :TH:

"""""The foolish learn from experience.

The wise learn from the experience of others."""""

This made zero sence.

Any body is self proclaimed so we all are worms but Im not going to be Pritam Worm whatever max thinks he can say..

Im just glad I will miss out on living on Earth for eternity

This made zero sence.

Then allow me to translate:

If you're smart, you'll look at what other people are doing and learn from their successes and their follies.

If you ain't so smart, you'll go through that torturous experience when you could have just stood back to examine it and learned from it.

Any body is self proclaimed so we all are worms but Im not going to be Pritam Worm whatever max thinks he can say..

Yes, you're 'saved' and I'm 'condemned' because you go through a certain set of rituals/motions and I don't.

:@

I like how you added the following to your original post, "No offence intended against the Panj Pyarey....do people honestly think our Panj Pyarey wore Gold outfits."

Why can't you just admit your mistake and apologise instead of acting like a stupid little child who thinks he is better than everyone else.

Yes I am a fool and you are all wise!

I made no offensive remarks towards the Panj Pyarey and what people like you are doing is nothing short of slanderous. no.gif

Unbelievable. ohmy.gif

I can imagine that wonderous event when the Tenth Master created lions out of 5 peasants. He gave them a dress form that has a meaning 5k's.....the saffron and blue........that symbolises the Temporal and the Spiritual...........what Gold outfits have to do with that is beyond me.

The only childish comments I have seen is from slanderous people like yourself. ohmy.gif

This made zero sence.

Then allow me to translate:

If you're smart, you'll look at what other people are doing and learn from their successes and their follies.

If you ain't so smart, you'll go through that torturous experience when you could have just stood back to examine it and learned from it.

Yes, you're 'saved' and I'm 'condemned' because you go through a certain set of rituals/motions and I don't.

:@

No you are a good Sikh.I am not. You dont give your head to the Guru, you dont rise at Amritvela, you dont read your banis daily at the correct times, in other words dont listen to what Guru Gobind Singh and Sri Guru Granth Sahib asks of Sikhs. And we are bad because we listen to what is asked of us Amritdharis. You have held your brain hostage with not taking Amrit and justifying that you have no need for Guru except for darshan. To me that sounds hindu to do nothing and think thats all you need to do.Plant nothing and sow a bountiful crop? Gurmat is just a word to you.

http://abhiyaas.blogspot.com/2006/06/twent...ours-daily.html check out this blog and see if they are bad teachings of the Guru.

Cutting hair and not reading banis is the way we are supposed to be, then why didnt GuruJi command this? grin.gif

post-5391-1150744165_thumb.jpg

So guys, I found out about what happened to me. Whenever there was something that I needed to do during when I took amrit, my mom helped me out or did it for me. You guys might say that's not right, but the Panj Pyaare were okay with it, so what's right and what's wrong?