Amarthari?

SikhSoul

Guest Bass Singh

νנкк νנкf!

уєн вυт ι тнσυgнт тнαт тαкιиg αмяιтн ωαѕ ѕρє¢ιαℓ тσ уσυ, αи∂ тσ уσυ σиℓу! & тнєяєѕ ѕσмєтнιиgѕ уσυ ѕнσυℓ∂ит ѕнαяє ιи α αмяιтн ѕαи¢нαя ωιтн ѕυм ρєσρℓє, ℓιкє тнє ραиנ gινιиg υ иααм ∂єяєιя! (ιf тнαтѕ нσω υ ѕρєℓℓ ιт) уσυ ¢αит тєℓℓ ѕσмє тнαт ¢αи уσυ؟ ιтѕ ωяσиg ιѕит ιт؟

ρρℓ gєт вα¢к тσ мє!

νנкк νנкf!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

The 1st Pyares only secretly got dressed in Guru Roop and took Amrit in front of 10,ooo+ people so that was definitely showing the Sikhs in the crowd of what happens

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ke Fateh!

A few humble words for those who want to take Amrit...

Don't believe that you must know all the history, all the rules, and being perfect, and all the everything before taking Amrit. You don't even have to speak punjabi, you dont have to know how to read gurmukhi, you dont have to anything... The Only REAL requirement for being eligible for taking Amrit is LOVE. It's that simple. If you have REAL LOVE for WAHEGURU JI, then He will take care of you, and you can not be lost. Slowly slowly, all things will fall in place, and he will provide for you the teachings you must know, and teachers along the way. Have full Love and Trust in Him, to keep you on the right path.

By rituals he gains nothing

He can take it again and again

But without dying, all is in vain

By singing to the Lord with Real love

He has attained the True Amrit

He is drenched in Amrit

Who has slain his self-identity

And merged with the One

With infinit love for Naam

It does not leave his mind

Even for a second

In that ocean of Love

He has forgotten himself

And only remembers the One

He has disolved into the Amrit

The wall of Mud is washed clean

And only the Pure One remains

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

A few humble words for those who want to take Amrit...

Don't believe that you must know all the history, all the rules, and being perfect, and all the everything before taking Amrit. You don't even have to speak punjabi, you dont have to know how to read gurmukhi, you dont have to anything... The Only REAL requirement for being eligible for taking Amrit is LOVE. It's that simple. If you have REAL LOVE for WAHEGURU JI, then He will take care of you, and you can not be lost. Slowly slowly, all things will fall in place, and he will provide for you the teachings you must know, and teachers along the way. Have full Love and Trust in Him, to keep you on the right path.

:TH:

Randip Singh, watch yourself, you're disrespecting the punj pyare, yellow/saffron is still a khalsa color, how do you know someone didn't edit that image in fireworks or something to make it look more shinier, that was a very rude thing to say about the punj, they are Guru Roop, and Guru Sahib gave them the status of Guru, so if I were you I wouldn't be doing their nindya.

You got no right to say what they wear is right or wrong, they made a decision as punj, so just read what you write before you press 'Add Reply'.

How dar you accuse me of disrespcting the Panj Pyarey? Just who do you think you are....some sort of Guru? :) @

I'll say whatever I want whenever I want. :TH:

I am not disrespecting anyone. :@

The colour looks gold to me so I made the comment.

Randip Singh Ji are you amritdhari ?

If not then what gives you the right to harp on from the side lines as to what the panj piyaray wear or not.

If you yourself are not part of the Khalsa then what right have you got to critisize?

First walk the walk.......................... and then talk

With all due respect Bundha, whwther I have taken Amrit or not is nothing to do with you.

Also you don't need Amrit in order to study Sikh history or the what Sikh colours were historically.

If taking Amrit means having your sort of wisdom or knowledge on Sikh issues, then I would rather not be an Amritdhari.................... :@

Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji, haat jaa puttay kam karnoe !

<<< I'll say whatever I want whenever I want.

I am not disrespecting anyone.

The colour looks gold to me so I made the comment. >>>>

Such humility yaar. You disrespect Guru dhay piaray and rather then beg for forgivness you say you can say what you want when you want, your true colours are showing.

<<< If taking Amrit means having your sort of wisdom or knowledge on Sikh issues, then I would rather not be an Amritdhari..... >>>>

Your hunkaar knows no bounds. To say that you would rather not be an amritdhari - whatever the issue - should never ever pass the lips of a GurSikh, shame on you yaar.

Bhai Ranjit Singh Ji, haat jaa puttay kam karnoe !

<<< I'll say whatever I want whenever I want.

I am not disrespecting anyone.

The colour looks gold to me so I made the comment. >>>>

Such humility yaar. You disrespect Guru dhay piaray and rather then beg for forgivness you say you can say what you want when you want, your true colours are showing.

<<< If taking Amrit means having your sort of wisdom or knowledge on Sikh issues, then I would rather not be an Amritdhari..... >>>>

Your hunkaar knows no bounds. To say that you would rather not be an amritdhari - whatever the issue - should never ever pass the lips of a GurSikh, shame on you yaar.

Point 1 - I never direspected anything but pointed out that Gold is not one of the Sikh colours.

Point 2 - Hankaar? Hankaar is when you start accusing someone of direspecting when they have done nothing of the sort.

Point 3 - You do not know whether I am an Amritdhari or not. For all you know you may have met me. :@

Anyway....I'm going to banned so no point debating.

PS In this picture it looks gold lionchild.

Amrit_Sanchar.jpg