Growing my hair!

Rajan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kidhaaa mundhe / kuriyah,

i have started to grow my kesh about 3 months ago and i just wanted to see if there was anyone else growing their kesh and how long it took them to get it into a jura and tie a pagh wink2.gif thanks!

CONGRATS BROTHA wubb.gifwubb.gifwubb.gifgrin.gif

ROCHAK BHAJI ...TE GABROO BHAJI

I WANT TO HEAR THE SAME FROM YOU grin.gifwubb.gif:)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

In the past 4 years, we have had 5 individuals chainging their personality completely to a gursikh lifestyle due to them attending our sikh camps in Bradford!

The camp is very succesfull every year and it is always nice to know that there is at least one individual out of 300 odd people who takes up gursikhi lifestyle.

This might not seem a lot but believe me, the amount of asar (effect) this has on their families also brings them closer to the truth.

We have experienced of how these prized individuals have problems in starting to tie their dastaar so please sangat jeeo, those who can tie a dastaar, give them as much pyaar and effort possible to teach them in tying a dastaar. :nihungsmile: ? grin.gif ? ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

In the past 4 years, we have had 5 individuals chainging their personality completely to a gursikh lifestyle due to them attending our sikh camps in Bradford!

The camp is very succesfull every year and it is always nice to know that there is at least one individual out of 300 odd people who takes up gursikhi lifestyle.

This might not seem a lot but believe me, the amount of asar (effect) this has on their families also brings them closer to the truth.

We have experienced of how these prized individuals have problems in starting to tie their dastaar so please sangat jeeo, those who can tie a dastaar, give them as much pyaar and effort possible to teach them in tying a dastaar. :nihungsmile: ? grin.gif ? ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

In the past 4 years, we have had 5 indivi

duals chainging their personality completely to a gursikh lifestyle due to them attending our sikh camps in Bradford! ^_^wubb.gif^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!