Kaurs United Camp 2006 - Calling All Kaurs!

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa,

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!

Sri Guru Jee's writings help us understand the need for Saadh Sangat in the dark age of Kaljug, where the only true support is that of His Name. Kaurs United sevadaars have a dream to become that Saadh Sangat; the support and strength that many Kaurs are searching for.

Our first camp was graced with some very blessed and pure souls, who were able to contribute to every diwaan, langar, and discussion with all of their knowledge, seva bhaavna (intentions) and experiences. Some highlights from our first camp include the craft gift exchange, late-night simran, amrit vela diwaans, impersonal and personal discussions, the sharing of experiences, pains, and pressures, the divine aura of Guru Nanak Parkash Gurdwara Sahib itself, and the Sangat of so many blooming and blessed daughters of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

For Kaurs United's 2006 Camp, there will be a multitude of challenging, exciting, and inspiring activities. Campers will attend focused lectures and discussions, as well as participate in an array of physical activities like archery, Gatka, fun on the beach, and so much more! [Read full article]

With the infinite Kirpa of Guru Maharaj, Kaurs United hopes to support, inspire, and unite Sikh women around the globe. Please view the poster below and visit www.kaursunited.org for detailed information.

kucamp-poster1.jpg

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa,

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!

My one humble request.. Can organizer target really hard on girls who aren't really into sikhi cauz i been to the bc area and i wasn't pleased to see majority of apneeyaan doing stuff which they aren't supposed to (heard many cases of friends and my far distant relatives and they are not even out of high school yet).. Target those who are weak and help them to do soul searching !

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

I AGREE WITH S1NGH, I HAVE A CUZIN IN BC AND SHES TOLD ME STUFF WHAT GIRLS HAVE GOT UP TO THERE AND I DNT EVEN THINK SIKHI IS PART OF THERE LIFE, THEYVE ACCEPTED SOCIETY IN TO THERE MINDS!!

VJKK VJKF!

If i'm not mistaken, I rememba some bhenji's on Tapoban saying dat they should (and probably would) start sumtin fah Kaurs down there... ask around ... there might be sumtin.. and if there isn't, why nah start sumtin?... if ya gonna start it, contact the sevadars at Kaurs United (BC)

check out da website... www.kaursunited.com

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa,

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!

Dear Sangat Ji:

Thank you for the encouraging comments! It is with Guru Maharaj Ji's kirpa that these camps are being held.

To S1ngh and Bass Singh, yes we will definitely be targetting not only girls who are already on the path of Sikhi, but also girls who aren't as inspired (yet!).

Just a reminder to all who are thinking of coming to this year's camp, register before JULY 7, 2006 (about one week from now) to receive a discount on the camp fee!

Thank you all,

Sevadaar

Kaurs United

kaursunited@yahoo.ca

www.kaursunited.org

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!