Sunny Hundal Traitor To Sikhs?

Yes thisguy has annoyed alot of people even once I saw him arguing with the Hizbut-Tahrir on islamchannel he was told off by them but then when he wrote his article about his experience he didnt apologise just took the piss even more, No offence but dont get carried away journalists write much worse stuff than this and we have free speech i dont think he has a bad heart he just misunderstands sikhism you have to sit and educate people like this and make up for the parental deficit.

Also so what if he is a homosexual what does that have to do with anything you need to address the issue concerned instead of being discriminatory. There are a lot of loser asians nowadays who think its cool to slag people religions off but then that does not mean that we should become like them and attack their lifestyle otherwise we are no different so what will set us a part from our opposition other than our unique nature?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thisguy has annoyed alot of people even once I saw him arguing with the Hizbut-Tahrir on islamchannel he was told off by them but then when he wrote his article about his experience he didnt apologise just took the piss even more, No offence but dont get carried away journalists write much worse stuff than this and we have free speech i dont think he has a bad heart he just misunderstands sikhism you have to sit and educate people like this and make up for the parental deficit.

Also so what if he is a homosexual what does that have to do with anything you need to address the issue concerned instead of being discriminatory. There are a lot of loser asians nowadays who think its cool to slag people religions off but then that does not mean that we should become like them and attack their lifestyle otherwise we are no different so what will set us a part from our opposition other than our unique nature?

Hmmm isnt Hizbut- Tahrir some sort of Islamic terrorist group grin.gif

sunny_hundal_140x140.jpg

"Sunny Hundal is the editor of the online magazine Asians in

Media. He also manages the group blog Pickled Politics, covering global current affairs and politics from a progressive standpoint. As a journalist and commentator he has written for the Guardian, the Independent and the Financial Times on media and race-related issues.

An ardent environmentalist and liberal, he is a vegetarian and cares strongly about the oppression of people and the degradation of nature." - source

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/sunny_...al/profile.html

"cares strongly about the oppression of people" <<-- this made me laugh. He claims to come from a Sikh family yet everything he has ever said is always against Sikhs and even his articles and posts about 1984 has always been anti-sikh and in support of his Indian circle of bum chums. So much for "cares strongly about the oppression of people". He was the same twat who defend that wench gurpreet bhatti (the playwritter of bezthi) after the bham theatre protests. This man is a disgrace and a jumped up, irrelevant gimp who strives for some stories, which he can sensationalise with his contacts in the media. In my opinion he is nothing more than a punjabi version of Kim "racist twat" Bolan. He and his like create more problems than solves for the Sikh, Asian and wider UK communities.

Oh and he posts and monitors this website also, so I won't be suprised if he replies to this thread or comments about it on his on sites (http://www.pickledpolitics.com, http://www.barficulture.com, http://www.asiansinmedia.org/)

No He is Not a Traitor......he is entitled to his own view. Although I disagree on many issues with him.

As for Behzti, the only people who brought Behzti upon themselves were the entire Sikh Community, by the way we handled it. Those images in the media made us Sikhs look like fanatical terrorists, and in the mind of the average thicko Gora akin to Muslim fundamentalists. I hated Behzti the play, I think Gurpreet Bhatti has some issues she needs to deal with and is a talentless <banned word filter activated>...........however WE as a Sikh community handled it so badly. Then we had idiots go on late night news programmes calling Paxman and <banned word filter activated>.........these so called representatives of the Sikh community made us look even more stupid. The few young individuals that did appear in the media (Midlands News etc) and did a brilliant PR job had their work undone by fools.

Before we point the finger....lets get our own house in order. A brother......don't hide behind and alias like "Sikh Supreme" when you are going to flame someone........you willl give amunition to the otherside.

I am sure Sunny is laughing his head off reading this post. :@

1) The protests were peaceful for 7 days with sikh women, men young and old present and no press coverage brought attention to the insult, prejudice, blasphamy, hurt to sikh sentiments that play written by the <banned word filter activated> gurpreet bhatti was doing. Only when a few hot head young brothers started to get involved did things get out of control and thats when the press started to give coverage but for all the wrong reasons. They made it out as if only turbanned sikh males where there against the play during the fracas but video footage shows few sisters also were there. And I agree those who did the violence shouldnt have done that, things could have been handled much better but all sides were at fault that day(gurpreet bhatti, the police, threatre mangment and our yes community).

2) Yes we need better sikh representatives who can speak coherantly for the wider British Sikh community. Mohan Singh from birmingham did an excellent job given the circumstances, invited press into gurdwara explained why Sikhs were angry with the play. The others with broken english quick to come forward to the media ...were sadly lacking.

3) I do not hide.. this is my alias yes like your alias is "randip singh". I am not the one in the media spotlight who is attacking my own community with negative media protrayals, under the guise of journalism. If I was In media industry and I wrote biased articles or cheap sensationalist rubbish I would expect many people to jump on my back and give me their thoughts about me and my work.

4) Bro, I do not care what sunny thinks of me or others... but he now knows what others in "his" community think of him and his style of so called journalism. He can either become a better journalist and write more balanced articles or remain the cheap shot arrogent sensationalist gimp that he is.

Hmmm isnt Hizbut- Tahrir some sort of Islamic terrorist group grin.gif

It's an Islamic extremist group that wishes to create a khalifa (pan-islamic superstate) with shariah law. It's UK branch has been banned from all NUS UK college and universities for inciting violence and racial/religious hatered against non-muslims in the past. Has also been involved in creating sikh-muslim tension and violence in southall/slough during early to late 90s. Currently it is under review by the UK govt with a view to it being outlawed like the now dis-banned extremist muslim group "al-mahajroun".

It's an Islamic extremist group that wishes to create a khalifa (pan-islamic superstate) with shariah law. It's UK branch has been banned from all NUS UK college and universities for inciting violence and racial/religious hatered against non-muslims in the past. Has also been involved in creating sikh-muslim tension and violence in southall/slough during early to late 90s. Currently it is under review by the UK govt with a view to it being outlawed like the now dis-banned extremist muslim group "al-mahajroun".

Are they a global group since i heard someone say that they want India to be under Islamic law again

Are they a global group since i heard someone say that they want India to be under Islamic law again

why is it prem and manchester sikh arise with the constant rhetoric that if anyone criticise an individual who has the ability to influence others ie a journalist then they are fanatics, being a journalist does not give you free will u have responsibilities, expressing an opinion on a local level is one thing but through the media is abuse of that role. i feel you both follow the blind faith of may indians that any so called professional is immune frm any criticism , i feel you need to reassess your high opinions

sunny_hundal_140x140.jpg

"Sunny Hundal is the editor of the online magazine Asians in

Media. He also manages the group blog Pickled Politics, covering global current affairs and politics from a progressive standpoint. As a journalist and commentator he has written for the Guardian, the Independent and the Financial Times on media and race-related issues.

An ardent environmentalist and liberal, he is a vegetarian and cares strongly about the oppression of people and the degradation of nature." - source

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/sunny_...al/profile.html

"cares strongly about the oppression of people" <<-- this made me laugh. He claims to come from a Sikh family yet everything he has ever said is always against Sikhs and even his articles and posts about 1984 has always been anti-sikh and in support of his Indian circle of bum chums. So much for "cares strongly about the oppression of people". He was the same twat who defend that wench gurpreet bhatti (the playwritter of bezthi) after the bham theatre protests. This man is a disgrace and a jumped up, irrelevant gimp who strives for some stories, which he can sensationalise with his contacts in the media. In my opinion he is nothing more than a punjabi version of Kim "racist twat" Bolan. He and his like create more problems than solves for the Sikh, Asian and wider UK communities.

Oh and he posts and monitors this website also, so I won't be suprised if he replies to this thread or comments about it on his on sites (http://www.pickledpolitics.com, http://www.barficulture.com, http://www.asiansinmedia.org/)

No He is Not a Traitor......he is entitled to his own view. Although I disagree on many issues with him.

As for Behzti, the only people who brought Behzti upon themselves were the entire Sikh Community, by the way we handled it. Those images in the media made us Sikhs look like fanatical terrorists, and in the mind of the average thicko Gora akin to Muslim fundamentalists. I hated Behzti the play, I think Gurpreet Bhatti has some issues she needs to deal with and is a talentless <banned word filter activated>...........however WE as a Sikh community handled it so badly. Then we had idiots go on late night news programmes calling Paxman and <banned word filter activated>.........these so called representatives of the Sikh community made us look even more stupid. The few young individuals that did appear in the media (Midlands News etc) and did a brilliant PR job had their work undone by fools.

Before we point the finger....lets get our own house in order. A brother......don't hide behind and alias like "Sikh Supreme" when you are going to flame someone........you willl give amunition to the otherside.

I am sure Sunny is laughing his head off reading this post. :@

1) The protests were peaceful for 7 days with sikh women, men young and old present and no press coverage brought attention to the insult, prejudice, blasphamy, hurt to sikh sentiments that play written by the <banned word filter activated> gurpreet bhatti was doing. Only when a few hot head young brothers started to get involved did things get out of control and thats when the press started to give coverage but for all the wrong reasons. They made it out as if only turbanned sikh males where there against the play during the fracas but video footage shows few sisters also were there. And I agree those who did the violence shouldnt have done that, things could have been handled much better but all sides were at fault that day(gurpreet bhatti, the police, threatre mangment and our yes community).

2) Yes we need better sikh representatives who can speak coherantly for the wider British Sikh community. Mohan Singh from birmingham did an excellent job given the circumstances, invited press into gurdwara explained why Sikhs were angry with the play. The others with broken english quick to come forward to the media ...were sadly lacking.

3) I do not hide.. this is my alias yes like your alias is "randip singh". I am not the one in the media spotlight who is attacking my own community with negative media protrayals, under the guise of journalism. If I was In media industry and I wrote biased articles or cheap sensationalist rubbish I would expect many people to jump on my back and give me their thoughts about me and my work.

4) Bro, I do not care what sunny thinks of me or others... but he now knows what others in "his" community think of him and his style of so called journalism. He can either become a better journalist and write more balanced articles or remain the cheap shot arrogent sensationalist gimp that he is.

I don't think the protests were peaceful....because my wife went to see what the fuss was about and wanted to make her own mind up by seeing the play............she said she felt scared and intimidated by some people.....especially some who let off fire alarms and alike. Trust me........my Mrs is not frightened of anything.....and to feel intimidated by her own fellow Sikhs there must have been something going on.

One point...Randip Singh is my name. Its the only name I use........and I am not saying you are hiding, but that is the way theyb will interpret it.

Yes and Mohan Singh was very well spoken and articulate. Kudos to him.

Cheers...and some good points! :TH:

Looks like we are being watched! LOL!

http://www.barficulture.com/community/curr...2919/index.html

hahah someone quoted me on that site about the guy being homosexual and i would like to say that i dont think theres anything wrong about being a homosexual- its his life :T: .

I quote from that site:

LMAO

these guys are worse then HUT

Hahaha what an <banned word filter activated> LOL.gif

Guest militant singh

Please give examples of the "fundamental" acts that these Sikhs carry out. They must be pretty bad as you seem to be comparing them to 'Mini Muslims' (whatever that is).

So what's a fundamental act? Please elaborate?

LISTEN U CATS WHEN HAVE SIKHS BOMBED A BUS IN LONDON OR FLOWN A PLANE IN 2 BIG BEN ???????????????????????????? DO NOT COMPARE SIKHS 2 EXTREAMIST TERRORISTS