Who Is This Person Saying The Second Christ/ Satguru ?!

WGJKKWGJKF

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

He used to post on the sikh forums as "rajs". I think he may have used that username on Sikhsangat as well (not sure).

The only danger about him is that he is acting as a "Sikh" Chaplin in the HMS Prisons in the UK. He obviously gets a chance to bash his parchar out to prisoners from Sikh backgrounds.

Our short-coming is that we should be doing the sewa in the Prisons ourselves or puting the right GurSikhs forward. I suppose no-one is really volunteering do to the sewa and he's seen a niche market!

Guest PunjabSingh

Max please identify yourself ..you "satwaadi".

Dont say you are an ordinary or humble human being or just a simple hindu or sikh punjabi who believes in secularism.

Identify yourself properly.

I have seen you contradicting almost each and every post on this forum.

I hope Guru ji punishes this foolish person severely...

Why do you harbour so much hate? One cannot harbour hatred and the name of the One Lord in their heart at the same time. You must choose between the two.

You wouldn't be Max Mcauliffe would you? :e:

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

This guy is a donkey in a lions suit so why shouldnt he be punished for telling a lie.

If hes Christian then dont dress as a Sikh. Christian say they shouldnt wear a turban so why would he still? because hes only there to mislead people.

I hope Guru ji punishes this foolish person severely...

Why do you harbour so much hate? One cannot harbour hatred and the name of the One Lord in their heart at the same time. You must choose between the two.

people have hate because it makes them feel better, even at other peoples expense...

So what if this person has viws that are not in tune with sikhi, that is just another persons way of life. Since when did we have the right to slander other peoples religions.

waheguru, jehovah, alah, brahma are all one!