True Sant Sipai

kurtas

The following story says it all. Today we have lots of pakhandis who shy away from taking the batton from Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji and moving the panth forward instead they make up fancy names for organisations (eg Darbar-e-Khalsa) and hand control to those tainted with having links with the GOI.

They have Punjab Police body guards, fancy cars, spend most offerings on their dera, some are even willing to grant sons. Others happily offer their dirty kachera water for devotees to drink, others leave joot in their taal for followers to devour as if it is some form of prashad. Some happily endorse and attend Congress functions.

Please keep away from these pakhandi thugs.

http://www.panthic.org/news/130/ARTICLE/2557/2006-06-18.html

Not an Ordinary 'Sant'

It was noon time. In Sant jee's room in Guru Nanak Nivaas, we (I, Bhai Amreek Singh and Bhai Racchpal Singh) were sitting on an extra manja beside Sant jee's bed. The Sangat was coming in to say Fateh one by one. In those that were coming, most were women and a bit of a crowd had formed. Without warning, Sant jee jumped onto his bed and stood up and was about to hit a very large woman with his teer (arrow). I, in a bit of panic, grabbed his hand and asked "What has happened?" I was of course a bit shocked.

He spoke in anger and said "You know what she was saying? She was asking for a son!"

There was no need to say much more. We told the Singh at the door to stop the flow of sangat for a while.

But this is clear, we usually hear about traditional 'Sants' giving children and women come to them to ask for boys. This is a pity for the entire society and this was and continues to be a very big problem in the Sikh world. Sant Bhindranvale was not only away from such practices, he was strongly against them.

The following story says it all. Today we have lots of pakhandis who shy away from taking the batton from Shaheed Baba Jarnail Singh Ji and moving the panth forward instead they make up fancy names for organisations (eg Darbar-e-Khalsa) and hand control to those tainted with having links with the GOI.

They have Punjab Police body guards, fancy cars, spend most offerings on their dera, some are even willing to grant sons. Others happily offer their dirty kachera water for devotees to drink, others leave joot in their taal for followers to devour as if it is some form of prashad. Some happily endorse and attend Congress functions.

Please keep away from these pakhandi thugs.

http://www.panthic.org/news/130/ARTICLE/2557/2006-06-18.html

Not an Ordinary 'Sant'

It was noon time. In Sant jee's room in Guru Nanak Nivaas, we (I, Bhai Amreek Singh and Bhai Racchpal Singh) were sitting on an extra manja beside Sant jee's bed. The Sangat was coming in to say Fateh one by one. In those that were coming, most were women and a bit of a crowd had formed. Without warning, Sant jee jumped onto his bed and stood up and was about to hit a very large woman with his teer (arrow). I, in a bit of panic, grabbed his hand and asked "What has happened?" I was of course a bit shocked.

He spoke in anger and said "You know what she was saying? She was asking for a son!"

There was no need to say much more. We told the Singh at the door to stop the flow of sangat for a while.

But this is clear, we usually hear about traditional 'Sants' giving children and women come to them to ask for boys. This is a pity for the entire society and this was and continues to be a very big problem in the Sikh world. Sant Bhindranvale was not only away from such practices, he was strongly against them.

great post, however article is bit akj fied with mix up(mirch-masla) with their propaganda as usual and also even if that event did took place, interesting thing to note is context of that sakhi is fully ignored. Anyway, lets look at the article from taksali perspective.

How could Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale be against shardlu women asking holy men for son when within in his own samparda there are many sakhiya's of his own predecessors - sant sunder singh ji/ sant gurbachan singh khalsa bhindranwale fullfilling wishes of sangat who came with full sharda and genuinely needed son to continue the family or taking care of them when they get old, as they say you would need atleast one varis in the family to help out the family.

I doubt this is of any importance to the sangat but I wish to share it none the less

Last night i dreamt of Sant ji, it was like wowwww pray.gif

Like they came to my house and they were like let’s recite bani so I was reciting from a gutka and I kept mispronouncing this one Word so Sant ji were like correcting my pronunciation and they talked with sooooooo much piaar, like that’s all they had – love!! Nothing less. The way they spoke to me was like astonishsing it was allllll piaaaar, ah gosh. d_oh.gif And then we were walking down my hallway and we ended up at a theme park – drayton manor to be exact for those of you who know it. blush.gif Lol that was sort of weird. Anyways we went on the rapid water ride thing except the boats were like two seaters so I sat with Sant ji, and they were sitting there just chilling in a white long chola and navy blue dastaar with their hazooria; and I just sat there staring at them because they were so mesmerizing, and then I looked back and there was an empty boat behind us, so I thought I would get in there and leave Sant ji alone in their boat; so I climbed in except this boat was faulty or something and it like zoomed back and I nearly fell in the water and I ended up under some bridge, n next thing I saw was Sant ji came rowing back and told me to come back in their boat because it was safer. d_oh.gif mannnnn i wish i never woke up! :'(

Vaheguru!

Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindrawhale!!! :@