AKJ and bhai sahib bhai radhir singh ji

ggbb

Fateh!

I dont know if this is tru but ive heard from people that the some akj memebers mostly int he uk area and tapoban singh/singhny refer to bhai sahib bhai randir singh ji as "bhapu ji" but isnt sahib sri guru gobind singh our "bhapu ji"....just my 2 cents plz correct me if i am wrong

a lot of people called him bhapu jee in the old days as he treated everyone like they were his family, children grandchildren later in life and everyone else treated him like family, this is the gursikhi pyaar they had in the old days.

i dont see anything wrong with it, its not saying hes their father (such as guru sahib) ive never heard bhapu jee used for guru sahib, bhapu jee isnt enough for guru sahib thats not a term that hsould be used with guru sahib, not respectful enough in my opinion.

bapu jee is like paying a respect word to elder ppls.. No big deal in it.. Old times.. my mum used to call grandfather as bapu jee.. and so does loads of ppls.. But that doesn't mean anything or hold anything against the 10th master guru gobind singh jee..

Remember if someone wants to diss anyone, he/she will find every possible way to do that even if it doesn't make any sense..

I'm not sure this is an issue at all. I call a lot of people "Bapoo jee" out of respect. All the Singhs in the Jatha called Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh "bapoo jee" (who were younger than him).

Guru Gobind Singh jee is our spiritual father, but that doesn't mean that we can't call someone "bapoo jee" out of respect.

I'm thinking this thing is a bit of a non-issue.