Clense Home From Ghosts And Sperits

Guest sad singh

Guest Simran80

Hi there

First of all I want to tell you dont' worry . ?It will go away. This stuff used to happen with me a lot.Couldnteven tell anywody because no body would listen. Then I did a lot of reasearch on internet. Even Scientists have not been able find waht causes it but this happens with about 80 % people of world. No matter where you live in this world simptoms are same. Acc to scientists this Veer ji, this is called sleeping paralysis. It is said to go away if you stop lying on your back. You won't believe veer ji but I did all kind of things the sister ji is doing but no help. Only God knows But then I started to lye on sides and it never happened again!!!!!!!!!!

From the simptoms it doesnt look like to me it is a sleeping disorder..... Pretty wierd stuff used to happen with me,apart from what happens with auntie ji. I used to listen someone walking around, doing tooth brush , washing utensils in the kitchen, Even used to feel hands on my body....it was so reallllllllll.

But now that I am ok, I dont care if it is a ghost or sleeping disorder.

JUST STOP LYING ON UR BACK....

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguroooooooooo ! Ive neva cum across the experience before, but yeh bhoot pret do exist, Ive herd its happened back in Indyaa before.