Clense Home From Ghosts And Sperits

Guest sad singh

Guest sad singh

how does one clense their home from ghosts and sperits? previously a ghost had entered someones home and was sitting on their chest waking them while they were sleeping and preventing them from breathing. this person now sleeps with prashaad and guru granth sahib ji in their room. this worked for about 2 months but 3 days ago the ghost tried to enter the person again, and the person couldnt do any prayer because their mouth was full of air (the sperit thing). the person then visualised and tried to say waheguru waheguru waheguru then the thing eventually left. but 2 nights later - laast night the sperit thing woke up the person at 2.30 am and was strangling the person. this person went to gurdwara yesterday and keeps sukhmani sahib playing 24/7 in her room. if this doesnt keep a violent sperit away what will?... it does help though, because the sperit always leavs after the person manages to recite waheguru several times, but the sperit seems to be geting more violent. i was thinking an akhand paath might work but for how long?

advice and suggestions desperatly needed please.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh ji,

Woah that is a scary situation. I think the spirit is scared of gurbani and is envious and jealous of the Gursikhi jeevan the concerned person is living. Do you actually have Guru Granth Sahib Ji at home?

Try these pointers.

1. Attempt to make contact with the spirit and find out what it wants.

2. If that doesn't work then do ardas to Guru Maharaj and basically ask for Guru Ji's help.

3. If that doesn't work then have an akhand path with the intention of ridding your house of this lost spirit.

4. Try not to show any fear to it.

bhul chuk maaf

WJKK WJKF

woah.....das scary....ya i never thought they were real....wait is this girl/woman u tokin about an amrit-dhaari?....maybe well yeah she should obviously do an ardas and make sure that she duz simran....even wen dat ghost is in her she must concentrate on waheguru in her head....she has to try her best to not let that ghost control her and for that only guru ji can help....so she must try her best to do paath and simran simran simran!!!LOLz....sorry dun wanna pressurize....yet this is happening for a reason to....and well maybe if she aint amrit-dhaari then she could take amrit? :@ bhul chuk muaf ji

WJKK WJKF

Guest sad singh

chandanjitshe she isnt amritdhari. she does japji sahib daily and shes done ardas. at the time of the events sukhmani sahib had been playing and guru granth sahib ji was presant in the room. im not saying she does paath 24/7 but she does a fair bit every morning and night. the ghost thing isnt in her, it tries to get in, she feels a force on her wrists and neck, feels weak and then it tries to enter through her mouth (i think). it puts pressure on her throat to stop her from naam jaap (i think to stop her from breathing too).