Buying A Kirpan Online

Guest 1-2-3-4-5

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

You can buy Kirpans at www.Sikhlink.net you can get almost anything Sikh there. It is a good online store from books,clocks,rumallas,kakkars,electronics,musical inst,cds,pics,artifacts, trust me you will buy from here the most unless you can find things in person which always is cheaper.

i bought a sri sahib from sikhlink once and it was terrible quality. All these Rusted blots all over it and it was bent. When I called they Singh who picked up said thats how it is.

I immediately mailed everything back and did a chargeback.

The Kirpans may be better. Just stay away from the sri sahibs!

Your best bet is to find someone going to darbar sahib, and tell him to go to shop 37ish--It's the official taksal shop. They got the REAL cool stuff.

http://victorinoxindia.com/Products_ks1_2812.htm

Coolest kirpans ever, end of story tongue.gif Some people say "That's just like showing off" but not really; they're well made in addition to just looking flipping awesome, hahaha

I'm from the Uk and from my understanding this is a Indian website, how do you buy from them and what's the deal with conversion rates etc. Also does anyone know how long it will take for delivery?

I know I should be e-mailing the company themselves and I will do, just thought id ask if anyone from outside of india had bought anything.

thanks

Guest 1-2-3-4-5

http://victorinoxindia.com/Products_ks1_2812.htm

Coolest kirpans ever, end of story tongue.gif Some people say "That's just like showing off" but not really; they're well made in addition to just looking flipping awesome, hahaha

I'm from the Uk and from my understanding this is a Indian website, how do you buy from them and what's the deal with conversion rates etc. Also does anyone know how long it will take for delivery?

I know I should be e-mailing the company themselves and I will do, just thought id ask if anyone from outside of india had bought anything.

thanks

I ordered mine when they first came out (I have a leather sheath for the smaller Kirpan of the two), it cost me £31 in total for the small one that included postage and I recieved it within a week of placing the order. My Kirpan was one of the first to be shipped abroad and so there were some problems at customs in India (I was told this by the Indian Victorinox Rep) but once that had been sorted out it was delivered within a week.