Shaheed Singhs?

Guest uninsipred

Guest uninsipred

has any one had supernatural experience with shaheed singhs or anything? are these even true can the sangat share their experience as it would insipre others??

post as a different name if u must

waheguru

has any one had supernatural experience with shaheed singhs or anything? are these even true can the sangat share their experience as it would insipre others??

post as a different name if u must

waheguru

hmmmm

wjkkwjkp!

i know a few members of this forum who have had darshan of Maharaj, Shaheeds and Charrdeekalaa Mahapurkhs... if you have a CHAA (a want as oppose to a cup of tea!) for something, and you long for it soo much that maharaj will give it to you. Even if its something bad, if you're thinking about something everytime you're doing your nitnem or amrit vela then Guroo Saahib will take this into account and give it to when the times right.

so why not experience something for yourself... build up the chaa, the want, the need to see Guroo Saahib and you will. But remember - just because you get Darshan once, twice or even everyday for a year it doesnt mean you've made it. Don't get complacent cause only until you're a mahapurakh will you know whether you've made it or not...

Until then...Amrit Schako, Bani Paro, Gursikh Bano!

wjkkwjkp!

i have not had ANY experiences myself, and have absolutely no kamai. but i can narrate someone elses.

there was an elderly amritdhari bibi, returning home from the gurdwara alone in the dark. she started to recite chaupai saahib. she was doing her paath when she saw a man standing metres away from her holding a knife. he was some guy that went around stabbing then robbing people, wanted by the police. but he didnt touch the bibi and cowered away from her, and then hurried off in the opposite direction. naturally she went to the police station to report this wanted criminal. they caught him a while later and asked the bibi to identify him in a line up. she easily recognised him, and wanted to ask him a question, so she was given the opportunity to speak to him. she asked him, why he hadnt attacked her. she was all alone, nobody would have known, and he could have walked away a richer man. he said, are you joking?? what about those two guys in blue, standing either side of you, holding swords longer than me? id be an <banned word filter activated> to take them on.

so basically this gupt bibi was protected by shaheed singhs, and the power of chaupai sahib. if thats not inspiring i dont know what is!!

waheguru jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!!! :nihungsmile:

i think that stories fake, theres so many with the same thing, the situations changed, the bibi is a singhnee or a kid or a singh and the same thing?

like hte sotry where in 84 some singhnee 's baby was at her house and her husband said lets go with the baby but the house also had saroop of SGGS and it was said the husband had left with the kid leaving the wife alone to defend her self and then hindus didnt attack her, a few days later they said we saw a army of nihung singhs besdie u ....

i dont know..

I think sometimes stories that we hear can be 'unbelievable' ..but take it for what its worth !

I know for a fact that 'unbelievable' things have happened to others that we may personally know .. so we cant say that that story is false or made up or twisted around etx...

Like the previous poster did, if not about ourselves, can someone share stories of others that they may know without using names :| ?

i think that stories fake, theres so many with the same thing, the situations changed, the bibi is a singhnee or a kid or a singh and the same thing?

like hte sotry where in 84 some singhnee 's baby was at her house and her husband said lets go with the baby but the house also had saroop of SGGS and it was said the husband had left with the kid leaving the wife alone to defend her self and then hindus didnt attack her, a few days later they said we saw a army of nihung singhs besdie u ....

i dont know..

The most difficult task in this world is to express the feelings and these type of experience are always felt, they are very hard to prove, It does'n matter that you have seen them or not, the main thing is that you have felt them and they had protected you when you in trouble, even a mother comes to rescue her child.