Bhatra Sikhs

Big_Tera

I will only reply this once as I do not want to engage in childish posts.

This is what you wrote : <<< what are u on bout u eediat! >>> You started the name called and you cannot spell, who is uneducated ?

You wrote : <<< Why are u a member of a sect? your a member of anotha anti-sikh sect, 1 of many!. your a hind(u in reality. >>>

Seems one cannot discuss things in a rational way without being accused of being a Hindu.

I wrote : <<< Open your eyes, jaat paat is all around you. This is not to say that it is good, it is very bad, >>>

It seems clear to me that I am against jaat paat, only you seem to think otherwise why is this? Your handful of grey cells on holiday today?

You wrote : <<< Bundha supporting caste system against guru's word >>>

I think I have made my position perfectly clear, I am against jaat paat, where do you get this notion from?

You wrote : <<< jeez what gave u that impression that i was anti hindu >>>

Do you have a memory of a goldfish??? Just two posts ago you were “ LOL against Hindu philosophy ” !!!

You wrote : <<< Me being too Loud for your liking If u dont wanna read the truth then close your eyes, or even better dont visit this topic >>>

You want the truth, you cannot handle the truth!

What I am saying but you seem totally incapable to comprehend is that “JAAT is WRONG “ okay? But when you look around you you see it everywhere and unless we acknowledge it we cannot fight it.

You wrote : <<< Me being uneducated AM i uneducated? am i? really? and what led u 2 that conclusion >>

If you read my post I never called you uneducated at all.

You wrote : <<< me being an evil ignorant fool of kal yug

im a evil product of kal yug?

im telling people not to follow caste system,

im telling people to be good sikhs,

im telling people caste creates divisions,

im encouraging people not to be blinded by lies of castes ....AND IM THE EVIL PRODUCT OF KAL YUG??! >>>

Now you are going into cloud kookoo land, I never say half the things you seem to think I said. Please re-read my post, but this time engage brain first, ta very much.

You wrote : <<< final thought u misunderstood what i was saying earlier >>>

If I have misunderstood I apologise, but I think you also, in your hot headedness, have misunderstood what I am saying.

It seems you are an eight year old so let me repeat : I am against Jaat. But I think we need to confront it head on with those who practise it and also call themselves Sikhs, unless we acknowledge the fact that it exists – by those who practise Sikhism - the we can never eradicate it .

You wrote : <<< bundha your are an <banned word filter activated>. >>>

As I said, written by an eight year old !

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

""""""""""as bhatra dont mix with other sikh castes""""""""""""

There isnt any other Sikh Castes. There is only Khalsa or not Khalsa.

What planet are you being a Sikh on. I dont know about the other worlds that God has created but Im pretty sure they all dont have Sikh castes either.

Its is pretty funny though if you were telling a joke about Sikh castes because it did make me laugh. LOL.gif

You dont eat meat but serve it? Thats a Contradiction there. LOL.gif

There are different Dharis but not castes. a.e. Sehjdhari, Kesdhari, Amritdhari etc.

I think you should be a Sikh comedian rolleyes.gif because that is funny what you said but remember a Sikh comedian isnt another caste or anything, its just saying your a Sikh that does comedy LOL.gif .

palanda, i think you should calm down a little. AND TAKE A CHILL PILL.

firstly as a Sikh from THE Bhatra community you will find that we are the ones that are upholding the true vales and priciples of Sikhism.

and you will find that Bhatras are not cast obessed like many other sikhs.

and i dont believE in castes myslef.

CASTE DOES NOT MEAN NOTHING TO ME.

i only said im a Bhatra. coz i was adressing an issue theat involves our community.

An <banned word filter activated> would say there are castes in Sikhi, and I know there are alot of idiots in Sikhism.

If caste dont mean nothing to you then why do you claim to be a bhatstard Sikh. You should say you are not a bhatra but a Sikh and not a bhatra Sikh.

Learn Sikhism from the core of it and you would find out that someone corrupted your mind in how you think of Sikhi.

""""""""""as bhatra dont mix with other sikh castes""""""""""""

There isnt any other Sikh Castes. There is only Khalsa or not Khalsa.

What planet are you being a Sikh on. I dont know about the other worlds that God has created but Im pretty sure they all dont have Sikh castes either.

Its is pretty funny though if you were telling a joke about Sikh castes because it did make me laugh. LOL.gif

You dont eat meat but serve it? Thats a Contradiction there. LOL.gif

There are different Dharis but not castes. a.e. Sehjdhari, Kesdhari, Amritdhari etc.

I think you should be a Sikh comedian rolleyes.gif because that is funny what you said but remember a Sikh comedian isnt another caste or anything, its just saying your a Sikh that does comedy LOL.gif .

listen, are you 5 years old? talk sensibly. first of all what i meant was we dont eat meat in the gurdwara. but some of us eat meat when were out of the gurdwara.

its not rocket science.

An <banned word filter activated> would say there are castes in Sikhi, and I know there are alot of idiots in Sikhism.

If caste dont mean nothing to you then why do you claim to be a bhatstard Sikh. You should say you are not a bhatra but a Sikh and not a bhatra Sikh.

Learn Sikhism from the core of it and you would find out that someone corrupted your mind in how you think of Sikhi.

i know i would get insecure people like you. who cant handle simple facts.

maybe i shouldnt have said bhatra sikh. instead a sikh from the bhatra community.

but i think you need to grow up son. and i wouldnt say what you said to any bhats u might get killed.

that gores for anyone who says something offensive to a community.

"""""""""""""""""" however there is a horrible rumour that we eat meat.this is false. what is true is that we serve bacon and eggs etc """""""""""""""""""""""""

Is this a simple fact or do I need a scholar to read this and re translat it back to English for me.

bhatra community would have to be a town or village name or something.

Pretty dumb for a "Sikh community" to kill another Sikh from words alone. Sikh groups like your throw off the whole Panth from your pride in your little community. You form a "community" to mock what the Gurus taught about equality, and for your group being the best and follow the strictest of rules kills their own people doesnt this sound sound @$$ backwards?

You call me son, I wonder how old you are? you dont put info on your profile so now you can lie since you dont want people to know the truth about you and your info.

So due to the qoute at the top of my comment you must be a really stupid rocket scientist. If you were a rocket scientist you just push a button and launch it rather than engineer or build one. What an <banned word filter activated> with your corrupt "Sikh" community.

lol

i dont know what your cast is. but even though you dont believe in the castes. you would be slighty offended if someone says something offensive. and basicaly swearing at them.

also you call our community corrupt?

well how can you judge our community just on me? or are you narror minded as well as ignorrant?

also the word bhatra means sacred writer. as one of our professsions was to be scribes and bards or religious scriptures.

we dont name ourselves after some village and boast about it.

p.s i think youve taken my meesage out of context.

i meant in the 'gurdwara'

In true sikhism, as verybody has stated there is no caste system.

In reality it does exist.

Ask yourself whn it comes time for marriage, what is one of the first questions that is asked?

Yes, What is your caste.

Would your parents also concent to marrying out of caste?

Gurdwara or not there is no Caste system but with hindus.

You say you and all your cast is perfect strict GurSikhs and from that I see your not so I dont know why you claim to be if you say judging a whole community from you is wrong. Either say your perfect or say your just like all other humans and tend to have a human nature.

You say people will get killed over words so I dont think{since you represent your gang/mob} is very perfect GurSikhs. Ive never heard of a Sacred writer of scriptures to kill people and not be corrupt.

My caste is Khalsa. I am a mix of all four castes.

firstly as a Sikh from THE Bhatra community you will find that we are the ones that are upholding the true vales and priciples of Sikhism.

i only said im a Bhatra. coz i was adressing an issue theat involves our community.

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't you add 'Bhatra' to the name of the Gurdwara? how is that not sectining yourself to a certain caste?

It's against Sikhi and those that don't see it i'm sorry can't be classed as Sikhs. I'm not attacking you, just the elders who do this kind of thing to begin with!

pray.gif

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't you add 'Bhatra' to the name of the Gurdwara? how is that not sectining yourself to a certain caste?

It's against Sikhi and those that don't see it i'm sorry can't be classed as Sikhs. I'm not attacking you, just the elders who do this kind of thing to begin with!

pray.gif

Same with Ramgharia! rolleyes.gif