Golden Temple

chamkila

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

all ive heard about nanaksarians are they believe in baba nand singh A LOT, as a sant, they kep pictures of him beside saroops of guru granth sahib je, . We have a nanaksar gursdwara near my house and they dont have langar and a nishan sahib! ohmy.gif:)

BHULL CHUK MAFF

Please inform me on nanaksarians as well

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

........ We have a nanaksar gursdwara near my house and they dont have langar and a nishan sahib! ohmy.gif   :)

BHULL CHUK MAFF

Please inform me on nanaksarians as well

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

well from what i know there is always Langar at any Gurudwara the only things that i know different at any Nanaksar Gurudwara is All the Langar is brought by the Sangat. No langar is cooked at the Gurudwara itself and No money is given to Guru ji in a Golakh in front of the Guru. The Money can be Donated, but there is no Golakh.

Correct me if im wrong

Waheguru.

No money is given to Guru ji in a Golakh in front of the Guru. The Money can be Donated, but there is no Golakh.

but i hav seen once in punjab in nanaksar gurdwara da baba jee was taking bheta(money) in his room. those who were giving him more money, there was special langar for them :) @ :( @ .

why they r doing pakhand that there is no golak in gurdwara but they r taking money in their rooms. :T:

I remember going to Nanasksar in Punjab and we were looking for the Golakh so we could donate some money, but there was no golakh, so we started walking towards the outside of the Gurdware and some man goes to my dad if you want to donate money you give it to me, so because we did not know we gave him some money, some one was watching us and told us that people doing seva in the Nanaskar Gurdware should not take money or any other items from the Sangat.

Also once one for the people doing seva at the Nanaskar Gurdware asked my Grandmum for a Video Cam from England, we did not give him any thing. After that day I never when to Nanaskar, and I don't believe in any Sant because I find they think they are some sort of Guru, one question where were all these Sant during 1984 and after.

In my eyes theres only one true Sant who is Sant Jernail Singh, I will respect a Sant if he is willing to fight for Khalistan.