Pets

Bad Girl

two horses kalla and sheru ..... one dog of gaddi breed bemari .... and one german named tiger .... <<<< at our village house ...

in city one golden lab shrarat .... :TH:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had countlessssss number of fish

including convicts, jack demseys, and other super agressive fish.... and african wolf fish.. huge fangs and has gills and lungs so lives in water but can move around and stay on land till it finds mroe water

have had hamsters, a scorpian , a ball python, and now i have a gold greek tortise

including convicts, jack demseys, and other super agressive fish.... and african wolf fish.. huge fangs and has gills and lungs so lives in water but can move around and stay on land till it finds mroe water

We got rid of our convicts cause they would make mince of our fish over night no.gif but i used to have a tank full off them and they may look ayt but wernt so nice when the constantly chasing other fish up, always wanted a jack dempsy but the time i wanted it we changed our fish to mostly lake malawi n tanganika fish which are soft so it would just gobble them up nonono.gif ....... Im guessing you also have a lot of south african cichlids

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

have had hamsters, a scorpian , a ball python, and now i have a gold greek tortise

You have a scorpion? TIGHT :TH: What do you feed it?

one time like 3 years ago or so me n da mundeh were playin football in the park.. we thought we would take a different root home and came across a lake with cute lil tiny frogz in it. i jack moved one, swilled out my mars bar bottle (with the lake water) put the frog in it and named it hopinder. i kept it in an old fish tank and it wouldnt eat nufink. i was advied by the pet shop to feed it bloodworms or live crickets, cuz frogs only eat stuff dat wiggless or move.

so i grinded up some peas and placed it on the tip of a fork and would move the fork about randondomly infront of hopinder. hopinder's cute lil toung would come out n take the lil bit of of grinded pea of the fork... he was too cute n nuff slimey.

wen you turn it upide down, it was red underneath (see pic- bottom left). i swear it was too cute. i lost him acouple of times in the garden lol anyways after seeking expert advice i realised the frog was a red bellied toad and was poisiness. this didnt bother me, but i did kinda feel bad that i removed it from its natural enviornment. anyway i had to go away for some time, and i didnt wanto leave it with my (muslim) neighbours, as i thought they might halal it, so instead i decided to return it to the lake. wen i went back the lake was all baracated from a distance, so we couldnt go anywhere near the lake, so i regretabally hurled the frog back into the lakee hoping that it landed back into the pond and not on a thorn or anything. on reflection, i regret ever taking hopinder in the firt place. i hope he's alive and well.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

one time like 3 years ago or so me n da mundeh were playin football in the park.. we thought we would take a different root home and came across a lake with cute lil tiny frogz in it. i jack moved one, swilled out my mars bar bottle (with the lake water) put the frog in it and named it hopinder. i kept it in an old fish tank and it wouldnt eat nufink. i was advied by the pet shop to feed it bloodworms or live crickets, cuz frogs only eat stuff dat wiggless or move.

so i grinded up some peas and placed it on the tip of a fork and would move the fork about randondomly infront of hopinder. hopinder's cute lil toung would come out n take the lil bit of of grinded pea of the fork... he was too cute n nuff slimey.

wen you turn it upide down, it was red underneath (see pic- bottom left). i swear it was too cute. i lost him acouple of times in the garden lol anyways after seeking expert advice i realised the frog was a red bellied toad and was poisiness. this didnt bother me, but i did kinda feel bad that i removed it from its natural enviornment. anyway i had to go away for some time, and i didnt wanto leave it with my (muslim) neighbours, as i thought they might halal it, so instead i decided to return it to the lake. wen i went back the lake was all baracated from a distance, so we couldnt go anywhere near the lake, so i regretabally hurled the frog back into the lakee hoping that it landed back into the pond and not on a thorn or anything. on reflection, i regret ever taking hopinder in the firt place. i hope he's alive and well.

Hopinder :TH:

Thatsa funny , you didnt want your muslim neighbors to "halal" your frog :D hehehehehehehehehehehehehe