Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji To Be Taken To Hall

R4G

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

May Guru Ji be with the Sangat that went down to stop this PAAP from happening!!

It just shows what the old generation teach the new generation ohmy.gif

I think people definatly need to be more aware about the beadbi which is happening in the U.K as well as around the world.

Im sure the Watford beadbi has shocked alot of people, one being me. The value of our Guru Ji is shown by putting them in a suitcase. These people need to be put in the suitcase so they get a feel of it!! This is the value shown of our Guru Ji. Shame on these people!!

Daggers hit your heart when you see your own people do this. :D

So what are they asking from Guru Ji by bringing them to the hall in this way??? And by bringing Guru Ji to a hall?? I do wander..... grin.gif

May Guru Ji bless the Sangat who stopped this from happening d_oh.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its just a power trip for these people. they do this to break the older, more ignorant sangat away from the main Gurughar to attend the community centre so that when the next gurdwara committee elections happen they have more bargaining power.

Don't worry Sangat i'm sure those guilty perpetrators will be named and shamed in due course (to prevent them committing further acts of Beadbi in the future) - we all have a duty is to spread awareness about Respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and support its cause as if we cannot support the cause of respecting our own Guru then what DO we support?

its just a power trip for these people. they do this to break the older, more ignorant sangat away from the main Gurughar to attend the community centre so that when the next gurdwara committee elections happen they have more bargaining power.

Don't worry Sangat i'm sure those guilty perpetrators will be named and shamed in due course (to prevent them committing further acts of Beadbi in the future) - we all have a duty is to spread awareness about Respect for Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and support its cause as if we cannot support the cause of respecting our own Guru then what DO we support?

Committee politics is a dirty word and it's the root cause of so much of our problems today.

It's funny, when a group of about 20 GurSikhs from around the UK went to meet renegade committee last month, they kept on justifying how much they respect the "Bir" (which is what they kept refering to Guru Maharaj's Saroop as) and that they ensure the hall was cleaned up before etc. What they failed to mention was that they bring Guru Maharaj's Saroop in a suitcase!

I told my mum about what we witnessed on Sunday and she was in shock. What's further shocking is that it's not muslims or hindus or the white population abusing our faith but it's our own community. And what's worse is that it's our elders!

This is Kalyug!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

The culprits and thier sorry faces says it all. They should be so ashamed of themselves. They should be given punishment from Panj Singh. I think it is important they are contacted and told they need to ask for forgiveness from Panj Singh.

At least the main guy Rashpal Atwal should be made to admit his errors in public and ask for forgiveness infront of Panj Singh. What does the Sangat think?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Waheguru Ji.

This should be made to happen.

VaheguruJiKaKhalsaVaheguruJiKiFateh!

Below is a picture of the head of the committee, Rashpal Atwal (Centre) responsible for the Beadbi in Watford.

post-3296-1153337847.jpg

Below is a picture of Narinder Shina (an ex-mayor of Watford), another member of the renegade committee

post-3296-1153337815.jpg

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Here's Narinder Shina again!

post-5283-1153409535.jpg

What kind of pose is that? :@ @ LOL.gif So these are the people who started this? Aint even worth my time by the looks of them. rolleyes.gif

Hes either flipping us the bird with both hands or hes grabbing the ladder from his escape helicopter as he laughs like an evil Villain from batman :D

Here's Narinder Shina again!

post-5283-1153409535.jpg

What kind of pose is that? :@ @ LOL.gif So these are the people who started this? Aint even worth my time by the looks of them. rolleyes.gif

Hes either flipping us the bird with both hands or hes grabbing the ladder from his escape helicopter as he laughs like an evil Villain from batman :D

Perhaps I can just set the context of this rather unorthodox pose adopted by Narinder Shina, the arms in the air came just after he noticed some Singh's taking photos, and he rejoiced at the fact they were doing so, and even more so when they sugegsted his photos would be put online. At this point, waving both arms in the air above his head in an act of defiance he uttered the words.... "leh, khichlo photoan".... allowing this precise moment in history to be eternalised with the snap of a camera shutter.