Question Regarding The Kirpan

Guest Narinder Singh

MUSLIMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM, In quran it doesn't say kill ppl, it says remember lord all the times and if the panth is in need then choose the path Violence or Peace... (I'm not going waste my time explaining, If ur smart enough to be a gurmukh u will get it)

But, If you are saying muslims are terrorists according to worlds eye then where do we Stand... Remember every single sikh jathebandi or group is under terrorist watch list while from muslims its only 5 groups out of 20 groups.. and going by ratio Muslims are 1:4 and sikhs 4:4...

Think before saying or Do some research.....

FINALLY! That's what I've been saying all this time! d_oh.gif Now where were you the other day when I needed you! LOL.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Muslims do have to do with terrorism. They fight down any "muslim oppressor" so its that when they justify any militant forse. What is a suicide bomber?????? Why dont they fight like a man??? Why do they target people no in the actual fight?????? Why do they hate any country not ran by muslims????????

There is thousands and thousands of terrorist blowing themselves up, and they are a terrorist???????????

After all this there is like 2 actual muslims that are peacefull.

When you say there are millions of peacefull Muslims you really mean to their own muslims they are peacefull so Ill agree on that point.

post-5391-1153333128.jpg

When are there banners like this hung up at Gurdwaras????

post-5391-1153333149.jpg

When do Sikhs stand out front of a Gurdwara with this type of Sign????

post-5391-1153333190.jpg

post-5391-1153333239.jpg

I could go on forever on this part.

Finding a good and peacefull Muslim these days is as rare as walking on the beach and finding a diamond the size of your hand.

Muslims do have to do with terrorism. They fight down any "muslim oppressor" so its that when they justify any militant forse. What is a suicide bomber?????? Why dont they fight like a man??? Why do they target people no in the actual fight?????? Why do they hate any country not ran by muslims????????

There is thousands and thousands of terrorist blowing themselves up, and they are a terrorist???????????

After all this there is like 2 actual muslims that are peacefull.

When you say there are millions of peacefull Muslims you really mean to their own muslims they are peacefull so Ill agree on that point.

post-5391-1153333128.jpg

When are there banners like this hung up at Gurdwaras????

post-5391-1153333149.jpg

When do Sikhs stand out front of a Gurdwara with this type of Sign????

post-5391-1153333190.jpg

post-5391-1153333239.jpg

I could go on forever on this part.

Finding a good and peacefull Muslim these days is as rare as walking on the beach and finding a diamond the size of your hand.

Well, We did all that too FORGOT...(again, THINK)...

WHEN did we fight anyone becaus ethey arent Sikh????????

did i say we fought because they're not sikhs.. remember veera we did all that banners for sikhi at guru ghars at parliaments, at all diferent politically powered places. Muslims if you study.

All they want is west out from their land.. like we want india out of punjab..

THINK...THINK..Its the same situation with muslims as it was with us...

US and England are invading muslims countries to catch osama and other terrorist leaders as indian govt invaded o catch sant jarnail singh ji.. (I'm not comparing sant ji with osama)...

THINK....

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

OK it said down with the parliment??? {as in death to}

They arent invading to catch osama they are doing it to control the oil. Oil = money to them and in the governments eyes are just dollar signs.

I was saying they want to kill and rid the Earth of all who are non muslims.

Manjyot: I have spoke with many muslims and do you know what they call the Gurus, especially Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj???????????

Did you know they say mohamed was the last prophet of god and all after him will be fake etc. {which to me makes my mind raise the sword}

If anything you would go running,hiding and crying if any militant muslim raided anything to do with you. You are a coward and I havent even seen you yet. Give the Guru your head and be greatful if you might need to give up your life to save the sanctity of Sikhi.

WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM SIZE YOU CAN WEAR IN THE U.K? I SEE PEOPLE WHO WEAR 15 INCH FOOT LNOG KIRPANS SO I GUESSING THEY ARE ALOUD TO WEAR THIS OR THE POLICE DNT REALY CARE ABOUT IT