Singhss and Caste-based marriage

`KuMi´

What is it these days with singhs and thier fascination to get married to a singhane with the criteria that she is to be the SAME CAST as the singh!!!

SOooo....

How can that singh be one of guru jee's son AND STILL be on the hunt for a singhanne that is the SAME CAST while guru jee says that whoever believes in cast is not one of his sikhs???

This is not just the actions of one singh, i have recently found out that many singhs do this.

Can some-one EXPAIN why this is ALWAYS happening???!!!

Its happening because the transition from going to a society where caste exists to a society where caste is not a boundary, is slow. Its happening, IMHO, but its slow.

Its not so much the amrit dhaari families who have the problem. Most of them are very loving, very prem wale. But they are influenced by their families. Their cousins, grandmothers, etc etc and so ull find parents' go along with it to save the hassle that they will get for marrying out of caste.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Its because people are stuck in old hindu-rituals and they understand sooo little about sikhi that they follow these things to "please their parents".

I've lived through hell because of this issue, but its up to us to try to break this backwards and wrong ideal.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

What is it these days with singhs and thier fascination to get married to a singhane with the criteria that she is to be the SAME CAST as the singh!!!

SOooo....

How can that singh be one of guru jee's son AND STILL be on the hunt for a singhanne that is the SAME CAST while guru jee says that whoever believes in cast is not one of his sikhs???

This is not just the actions of one singh, i have recently found out that many singhs do this.

Can some-one EXPAIN why this is ALWAYS happening???!!!

Well I broke this taboo......and have been getting crap from sites like jattworld ever since :D

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Go marry a sudra if you in ancient history were a Kshatriya just to piss off all the dumb Sikhs who disrespect Guru Nanak and believe in caste :TH: :D

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

No1s really answered da question, why do these people marry cus of caste, surely thier parents havent got the same priority as thier guru!!??

because they are stupid and insult Guru Nanak who abolished caste!

No1s really answered da question, why do these people marry cus of caste, surely thier parents havent got the same priority as thier guru!!??

because they are stupid and insult Guru Nanak who abolished caste!

However.....when you speak to these idiots that believe in this racism......they say "oooh....I believe in my race....not my caste"..........same thing.