Singhss and Caste-based marriage

`KuMi´

marrying outside caste was never there in sikhism i mean i never heard any puratan sikh marryin outside his caste i can be wrong ..... but jatts marry jatts khatris marry khatri .... and i dont think there is anything wrong in it .... and if u like any one outside caste then its also ok ..... if a khatri boy marry khatri girl whats wrong ... it doesnt mean he hate other castes ...

marrying outside caste was never there in sikhism i mean i never heard any puratan sikh marryin outside his caste i can be wrong ..... but jatts marry jatts khatris marry khatri .... and i dont think there is anything wrong in it .... and if u like any one outside caste then its also ok ..... if a khatri boy marry khatri girl whats wrong ... it doesnt mean he hate other castes ...

Pure coincidence you suggest? Who are you kidding?

Go marry a sudra if you in ancient history were a Kshatriya just to piss off all the dumb Sikhs who disrespect Guru Nanak and believe in caste :TH: :D

Jats, Tarkhans, Kalal's, Nai's, Khambho, Lubhana, etc etc are all classified as Shudra ar per tha caste system..........

Even Khatri's are classified as the lowest of the Kshatriya's (because they adopted the plough and Trade).........