Hari Singh Naluwa

piddu

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a Pathaan couple. The guy's name was Gul Khan and his fiancee was Bano. She wanted to see what a Singh is like and heard that Singhs never dishonor women. But Gul Khan refused to let her go, so she ran away and reached Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa's tent. The Singhs on guard saw that she was carrying a dagger, yet they let her in, saying that even if an enemy comes to a Sikh with a weapon, still they are welcome. She went in and said Sat Sri Akaal and started talking to Nalwa ji. She asked him "Howcome you don't lose any battle?" Nalwa ji said "We are Guru Gobind Singh's Sikhs fighting for truth. How can we lose!" She continued talking and said she wanted a son like him, and so proposed to marry him. Sardar Nalwa ji got really angry and asked her to leave. She passed a comment saying that she heard no one leaves a Sikh's home empty-handed, but mabe it was false. Sardar Nalwa ji went after her outside his tent, and asked a Singh to get an expensive shawl. Sardar Nalwa ji put the shawl on her head, and bowed before her. He said "You wanted a son like me. From today you are my mother". Bano couldn't control her tears and said "Communities that have leaders like you can never be wipid out".

I heard this story in a shabad + viakhia by Bhai Balwinder Singh Rangila.

I heard a sakhi of Hari Singh Naluwa once but cant remember how it went exactly. A women tried to seduce him but he showed what a true Sikh he was by telling her to make him her son. Does anybody know the sakhi? please help.

The only one i know is he was one of the GREATEST sikh generals we have had!

THIS IS THE SORT OF SIKHI WE NEED TO FOLLOW.

MANY YOUNG SIKHS ARE BECOMING WEAK AND LOWERING THIER STANDARDS.

KEEP HEARING OF SINGHS GOING CLUBBING AND TRYING TO LOOK GOOD FOR GIRLS. EVEN HEARD OF A SINGH WEARING BANA ALLOWING A GIRL TO SIT ON HIS LAP IN A CAMP.

I HOPE WE CAN LEARN FROM OUR ANCESTORS.