Should Non Sikhs Be Allowed 2 Vote In Gurdwara Elections

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

I increasingly c non sikhs such as hindus voting @ gurdwara elections at sri guru singh sabha southall I dnt think this is a good sign - Imagine a sikh going 2 a mosque and voting 4 commitees there dont seem right.Why should we let people of non sikh beliefs 2 have infulence over our Gurdware and in this climate it isnt a gd sign withe the RSS and other groups actively infiltrating sikh groups in my view only sikhs should be allowed 2 vote as its thier Gurdwara and part of thier religion - b4 any haters start saying any1's welcome 2 the gurdwara let me say i knw this and welcome hindus,mulsims and other 2 gurdwaras but i dnt agree that they should be allowed 2 have influence over who and hw we govern gurdwara u have seen whats gwanin dwn akal thakt sahib we dnt want that here........we have corruption here but gota stop hindu influence on our gurdwaras we dnt go 2 other places of worship 2 vote as we wouldnt be allowedpost-3632-1153515670.jpg............ON ANOTHER NOTE 4 the last 4 days police have been coming 2 Park ave gurdwara as Rival commitees keep gathering men 2 fight each other this is a disgrace and another example of hw Himmat Sohis commitee And Gurpreet Malhis commitee are both as bad as each other dont look gd riot vans pulling up evry day oh well i guess this comes woth corrpution

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh

no, them stone washers havent got any bussiness in our politics, and neither do alcoholic mone. These days, everyones corrupt, who can really say that there gurdvara sahibs commitee is true khalsa, i bet not many. Like Bhai Rama Singh Ji said, the best way, which will be used in khalsa raj, is where Panj Pyare run the Gurdvara Sahibs, and Amritdhari Gursikhs vote for them.

no, them stone washers havent got any bussiness in our politics, and neither do alcoholic mone. These days, everyones corrupt, who can really say that there gurdvara sahibs commitee is true khalsa, i bet not many. Like Bhai Rama Singh Ji said, the best way, which will be used in khalsa raj, is where Panj Pyare run the Gurdvara Sahibs, and Amritdhari Gursikhs vote for them.

yeah, good point.. it doesnt make any sense to have other faiths. We sikhs believe in equality, however, certain events like this should remain in sikhi community only.

i hate comittees no.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I think only Gursikhs should be able to vote because all the sehjdharis could vote things in to be corrupt. I also think only Amritdharis should run the Gurdwara and only be on the commitees to make sure things are considered as a Gursikh standard.

I like commitees because I would hate it if someone like lionchild was in charge. I think alot of commitees are doing things the wrong way because they have people like lionchild in them somehow.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

They need to be there, how else will HIMMAT SINGH SOHI BE ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE GURDWARA AGAIN for Waheguru knows how many years standing??

Arent there any Panthic Singhs??

Himmat Singh Sohi calls the police on purpose, just incase the PANTHIC SINGHS take over the Gurdwara he has got constitutional rights etc etc!

why arent any Panthic programmes allowed at Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall?? why does Himmat SOHI get DIOREAAH after hearing KHALISTAN?

WHY is the BE-SHARAM getting RE-ELECTED AGAIN??? IS THIS HOW HUNGRY HE IS FOR PRESIDENTSHIP OF THE GURDWARA??

WHY ISNT ANY MONEY OUT OF THE GOLAK GIVEN TOWARDS PANTHIC SEVA? 84 RALLY'S, SHAHEED FAMILIES ETC ETC??

why the hell are hindus allowed to vote????? that's a shock to me.....what's gurdwara management gotto do with them.......they r just visitors not the hosts......the voters should be true sikhs i.e khalsas and should run the gurdwara sahibs........donno why we are such big fools????

O WAHEGURU HELP US

If this was a Ramgharia Gurdwara then only people of tarkhan surnames would be able to vote. If you have jat in you then your vote would become void!!

Elections should change to Selection. Gurdwaras should be run by the Punj Pyaray, selected based on merit.

I witnessed that disgusting event unfold yesterday. The owner of that car parked up at park avenue gurdwara and walked str8 into the voting/registration office which is located on the side of the gurdwara. HE didnt come to matha tekh or show any respect to the Guru ji. he walked st8 into the registration office to get his voting card made for the october comittee elections. I saw many people do this. it seems alot of hindus only have an interest in determining who wins the commitee elections even though they dont even visit the gurdwara. why do they have such a keen interest in who wins the sikh comitee elections?

they want a hand in everything. i saw countless hindus walk in and do the same thing yesterday.

alot of non-sikhs also seem to be using the Gurdwara car park as a means to avoid a parking ticket by not parking on the public roads. they park their car up and go down southall broadway to do some shopping. or park up and go to the glassy junction pub across the road. or sometimes girls come in very short mini skirts and park up then go southall station and catch a train to central london. what is this nonesense. ive approached these idiots many times to confront them. ive told them the car park is for the sangat. Everytime i have confronted them they have all said the same lie "oh we went to the gurdwara". when ive clearly seen them go out of the car park elsewhere. yeh like girls in mini skirrs are gonna go gurdwara to matha tekh. what is this nonsense

I witnessed that disgusting event unfold yesterday. The owner of that car parked up at park avenue gurdwara and walked str8 into the voting/registration office which is located on the side of the gurdwara. HE didnt come to matha tekh or show any respect to the Guru ji. he walked st8 into the registration office to get his voting card made for the october comittee elections. I saw many people do this. it seems alot of hindus only have an interest in determining who wins the commitee elections even though they dont even visit the gurdwara. why do they have such a keen interest in who wins the sikh comitee elections?

they want a hand in everything. i saw countless hindus walk in and do the same thing yesterday.

alot of non-sikhs also seem to be using the Gurdwara car park as a means to avoid a parking ticket by not parking on the public roads. they park their car up and go down southall broadway to do some shopping. or park up and go to the glassy junction pub across the road. or sometimes girls come in very short mini skirts and park up then go southall station and catch a train to central london. what is this nonesense. ive approached these idiots many times to confront them. ive told them the car park is for the sangat. Everytime i have confronted them they have all said the same lie "oh we went to the gurdwara". when ive clearly seen them go out of the car park elsewhere. yeh like girls in mini skirrs are gonna go gurdwara to matha tekh. what is this nonsense

Are these mainly sikh girls or non sikh...maybe goris or gujjis????