Another Against Sikhi

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

I EMAILED THE WEBSITE AND I GOT THIS REPLY BACK!:-

Dear Bass,

Thank you for your e-mail. I apologise if the article on Sikhism offended you. But perhaps there should be a few things kept in mind by yourself.

1. The point of the article and other articles on false religions is to show that all religions don't lead to the same god. This is the very reason why there are different religions.

2. All religion would not be correct as not only besides laws of morality, the very presentation of their perspective deities is wooly different.

3. I had believed that the research done by the website on Sikhism was very fair in regards to judging it by the standard of the Qur'an and Sunnah. Guru Nanak was neither judged by his personal life nor his moral character, but rather by the claims that he made for himself and his theory that the god he spoke to and the One True Lord that revealed Himself to humanity are one and the same god. The point of the article was to show that Guru Nanak's supposition was wrong.

What claims that Guru Nanak made did I misrepresent? If there were Sikh beliefs improperly worded, I would be more than happy to hear about them. The main issue at stake was to contrast Sikhism with Islam, showing that the two have nothing in common. If you believe there is some similarity, I would be more than glad to dialogue with you. Thank you for your time and visiting the website.

The Lord guide you!

Abu Ja`far al-Hanbali

ANYONE KNOW WHAT I SHOULD RITE BACK??

VJKK VJKF!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The point of the article and other articles on false religions is to show that all religions don't lead to the same god. This is the very reason why there are different religions.

2. All religion would not be correct as not only besides laws of morality, the very presentation of their perspective deities is wooly different.

3. I had believed that the research done by the website on Sikhism was very fair in regards to judging it by the standard of the Qur'an and Sunnah. Guru Nanak was neither judged by his personal life nor his moral character, but rather by the claims that he made for himself and his theory that the god he spoke to and the One True Lord that revealed Himself to humanity are one and the same god. The point of the article was to show that Guru Nanak's supposition was wrong.

4 - What claims that Guru Nanak made did I misrepresent? If there were Sikh beliefs improperly worded, I would be more than happy to hear about them. The main issue at stake was to contrast Sikhism with Islam, showing that the two have nothing in common. If you believe there is some similarity, I would be more than glad to dialogue with you. Thank you for your time and visiting the website.

The Lord guide you!

Abu Ja`far al-Hanbali

VJKK VJKF!

1 - How many Gods are their? Sikhs believe there is one God so did the muslims (but he doesn't)

2 - It's muslims that claim Sikism is similar to Islam and not the other way round! (provide the link that i've posted before)

3 - Mohammed claimed he'd spoken to Gabriel and Mohammed was illiterate so how could he have memorised ALL the verses of the Kuran? Guru Nanak recieved the word of God via God himself not a go-between like Mohammed did! Calling Guru Nanak false is offensive!

VJKK VJKF!

Dear Bass,

Thank you for your e-mail. I apologise if the article on Sikhism offended you. But perhaps there should be a few things kept in mind by yourself.

What claims that Guru Nanak made did I misrepresent? If there were Sikh beliefs improperly worded, I would be more than happy to hear about them. The main issue at stake was to contrast Sikhism with Islam, showing that the two have nothing in common. If you believe there is some similarity, I would be more than glad to dialogue with you. Thank you for your time and visiting the website.

The Lord guide you!

Abu Ja`far al-Hanbali

VJKK VJKF!

PERhaps u shud email the <banned word filter activated> once again. He called the Gurus "pretenders" and "false". but cleverly he avoided bringing that part up in his reply to your email. if he was trying to show that sikhsim and islam are different thats ok, but he went further than that he attaked sikhism by calling the gurus "false" and "pretenders".

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

http://www.angelfire.com/indie/nanak/

Look how cleverly they used the sign found on Iraqi flag to be similar to the Khanda..

lol.

Iranian flag veera!

VJKK VJKF!

Dear Bass,

The Lord guide you!

Abu Ja`far al-Hanbali

VJKK VJKF!

Ive seen this from the beginning of my Sikhi. Muslims always will do this. They wish to even mislead one away from Sikhi. They are liars and cheats as a majority.

They all tell me those things in my debates with them. The smart ones just stop all of a sudden and thats because they dont want to lie and then I politely part ways with them. That is a real muslim.