_(JI)_

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

STANDARD!

There r people outthere who say im taking amrith with so and so jatha, just tell them that and if they dnt belive it, tell them 2 do research!!

VJKK VJKF!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

At the end of the day... amrit is amrit... who cares who you have taken it from.

At the end of it your all part of the SAME Khalsa Panth

What is the difference??? Do some amrit sanchaars have 4 Panj Pyiare??? I think not!!

:TH:

dear golee maro veerji,

i love you for your post .you have hit the hammer on the nail .its a beutiful and

inspiring way of expressing your feelings about this topic .and i totally agree with you .well done veerji .may GURU JEE inspire you to keep on writing in such a poetic ,truthful ,gurmat and beautiful way .sikhi is about a beautiful family of loving brothers and sisters with no heirarchy of any sort dividing them ,and who consider everyone else in this world as part of GOD'S big family .and ,the basis of sikhi is humility,of loving and serving others,and standing up against injustice ,and ensuring every persons freedomof human rights.and ,for all his powers and blessings and strengths ,a sikh lives, claiming to be nothing and nobody .like GURU GOBIND SINGH MAHARAJ saying -'''tum sahib,hum kinkerh thareh''''.and like kabir telling GOD ''i am a dog ,with your chain around my neck,o God,you pulling it wherever you want''. and like bhai nand lal telling GURU GOBIND SINGH JEE-''lal sag ghulam GURU GOBIND SINGH'''.there is a difference between, being thankful to have received God's grace, and to be proud to have received God's grace .i suppose there is also,a fine line, in adopting GURUJEE'S rehat maryada ,which will please GURUJEE to see us living noble lives ,in comparison to start getting too intense,picky,and quarrelsome, about it, in a way that starts dividing us up into ,little jethas ,which slowly start looking like one big disunited and dysfunctional family without any common purpose on a self -destruct course.

may GURDEV PITA ,GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE ,dissolve all our differences so we become one big fusion KHALSA family,that goes around sowing the seeds of naam and sikhi to bless the entire cosmos and prepare it, for it to be be soon zapped up by the K-FORCE (khalsa force), that was unleashed by GURU JEE .

may GURDEV PITA ,GURU GRANTH SAHIB JEE ,dissolve all our differences so we become one big fusion KHALSA family,that goes around sowing the seeds of naam and sikhi to bless the entire cosmos and prepare it, for it to be be soon zapped up by the K-FORCE (khalsa force), that was unleashed by GURU JEE .

d_oh.gif wowww beautifullllll

this is one of those topics that just makes me want to laugh so much or seriously break down and cry!!

meeting so called Khalsas and being asked 1st “what jatha do you belong to, akj? DDT? Nanaksar? ” and yet I thought the Khalsa was meant to greet each other with “Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguru j ki Fateh” and not “ Vaheguru ji ka ‘x jatha’ Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!” and even more shocking is the fact that kids like 11 years old are in on it!! ohmy.gif People not sharing fateh because they are “from a different jatha” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this happened to my firend recently and when he told me I was like realllllly shocked because he has known these people for years!

And you now we take the piss really because we go on about how older generation is still trapped in caste issues yet we make it worse by jatha bashing so yes jatha is becoming like a caste barrier. Lol and to think Guru ji said “manas ki jaat sabeh ek pechano” yet we don’t even recognise a fellow Amritdhari Sikh as being on par with ourselves never mind the rest of the human race!

You know Guru ji is not going to say “ahhh welcome to sach khand x singh/ y kaur – you did well on earth, you took your right leg out 1st when changing your kachera” or “yeah you’re a hardcore x jatha follower” things like that, issues so small yet we make them so biggggg and like pathetic!!! (ok sorry if that offends anyone)

Guru ji says “jin prem kio tin hee prabh payio” those that LOVE! Jihnna ne prem kitta, in all walks of life, who loved and recognised God in everyone and everything and BECAUSE of that recognition they love – tin hee prabh payio – only they will realise Him!

Guru ji said “Puran Jyot Jagey Ghat Meh Tab Khalas, Tahi Nakhalas Jaaney”. The one in whose heart shines God's Light is the Khalsa,

It doesn’t matter – or shouldn’t matter about what rehat you have been told to follow, if a particular rehat helps you more then good for you!!!!! just because someone does not agree on your concept of kakaar (as an example) or whatever it doesn’t mean the world’s going to end or something!!! it’s all about the love and devotion you follow your own rehat with!! ! Rehat maryada means “living (rehat) whilst remembering (yada) death (mar)” how many of us do that?

we should be seeing/recognising/acknowledging God in everything and everyone,

I see jatha bashing all the time and it makes me sad! Randomly at Gurdwara sahib – youngsters picking on each other, laughing, mocking for having a slight differentiation in beliefs, not acknowledging others, having an air of “I’m better than you” about them, is this how Guru ji envisioned His Khalsa? A few months ago a fellow Sikh told me there would be a “proper” Amrit Sanchaar taking place and that I should let people know, I was like yeah well there are a few local ones that are taking place sooner so they’re more ideal and he said yeah well the one I am on about is a proper one I was like what do you mean by “proper”?!?!??!?! :):@ @

we have to help each other!! We have to recognise that we are the Khalsa. We are Guru ji’s jaan ki jaan! Not just jaan either – JAAN KI JAAN!!!! Imagine how proud Guru ji must be of Their khalsa? Yet do we give our Father anything to be happy about?? We are Guru ji’s “mittar”, His friends, His dost, like how wow is that, to just chill with Guru ji knowing you belong to them, knowing they got your back d_oh.gif

Guru ji says Khalsa Akal Purakh Ki Fauj, Pargatyo Khalsa Parmatam Ki Maoj.

The Khalsa is the Immortal Beings's Army,

And came into being under the Supreme's Order.

The creation of Khalsa is under the Puran Hukam (Perfect Command) of God!!! And just to think how blessed we are to be it!!!

Guru ji said Khalsa Mero Satgur Pura, The Khalsa is my perfect Satguru, we are His perfect Satguru?!??! How much more piaar can we receive???

Khalsa Mero Sajjan Soora, the Khalsa is my brave friend,

Khalsa Mero Budh Aur Gyan, the Khalsa is my knowledge and wisdom, is this the buddhi Satguru gave us? to be petty?

Khalse Ka Ho Dharo Dhyan. the Khalsa is whom I meditate upon like wow!!! Guru ji meditates on us – the Khalsa!! ohmy.gif

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaaj, our Father

has given so much praise and love to the Khalsa pray.gif

Guru ji said Atam Ras Jeh Janye So Hi Khals Dev,

Prabh Meh Moh Meh Taas Meh Ranchak Nahin Bhed.

The one who experiences soul bliss "Atam Rus" is the Khalsa,

There is no difference between the Khalsa and me and God.

Are we working towards the Puran Sachyari Rehat?

Are we working to win over Five evils within us and around us?

Have we surrendered completely ourselves to the Guru, are we doing what the Gurbani says in the true sense? I know I’m not!!!!

Or are we going to continue to judge and exclude people and not let our jot shine and not love and not help each other and in turn not help ourselves?

Are we part of same family/same house? We have to work together to make this household a successful one, let’s stop with this sibling rivalry, this I am better than you, this petty “tu tu mein mein”, we all belong to same Parents, same Grandparents, we were all born equally, at same place so you know it’s like it’s allllll goooooood we just need to remember that!

Live and let live and love and let love!!! And finally remember...

It’s all about the piaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Khanda that our Pitta ji used in the very 1st Amrit sanchaar ceremony in 1699 and let’s remember that They too received Amrit of the very same Khanda from THE PANJ PIAREH!!!! (not a jathebandi!!!!!!!)

post-2547-1155764868.jpg

At the end of the day... amrit is amrit... who cares who you have taken it from.

At the end of it your all part of the SAME Khalsa Panth

What is the difference??? Do some amrit sanchaars have 4 Panj Pyiare??? I think not!!

As long as the Amrit is prepared by the Panj Pyarey, yes!