Giani @ Gurdwara Singh Sabha In Southall

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

I have to say that majority of these gyanni's that are shipped over from india are usually a little weird, It's been only a couple of months I think, and I went to Gurdwara, there were these two gyannis sitting on chairs near towards the exit to the Gurdwara side and these 2 yung girls walked in and they were like

"ahh fit hehgi ya"

"theh oh thori moti"

this ones fit

the other ones fat

I was surprised that they knew the word "fit" but it was disgraceful thats the way they think, i mean havent they got any mothrs or sisters at home? Out of all the places they chose a Gurdwara?? no.gif soo wrong

Guru ji says 'Mathe tilak hath maala bana, log ne ram khilona jaana' This is what is happening. Wolves dressed in a lions attire. :umm: :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:umm: mannnnn Vaheguru what are these "giannis" on?!?!

all im'a say is, they gonna get what they deserve eventually!!! in my home town there was an uncle ji doing langar di seva day in day out, basically running the show, then he got caught teasing some young girls and saying stuff that he shouldn't be

when this auntie ji found out she said "ihda de bandia dia latta galnia chahdia" (these men should have thier legs rot) and now approx. 10 odd years later he has had to have his leg amputated because it rotted due to high blood sugar levels.

but anyways to all the bhenjis dont suffer in silence! dont let any man no matter who he is even look at u in such a way!! stupid cowards!!! (the men not the bhenjis!!) i dont wish to generalise but why is it almost always the "giannis" from india who do this?!!!!

remember not only do u enforce Sikhi values by standing up for whats right u actually help the other perons Sikhi whereby they feel ashamed of their actions and hopefully change their ways before its too late!

Guru ji kirpa karn

Sarbat da bhalla!

VJKK VJKF

Guest peacemaker

but anyways to all the bhenjis dont suffer in silence! dont let any man no matter who he is even look at u in such a way!! stupid cowards!!! (the men not the bhenjis!!) i dont wish to generalise but why is it almost always the "giannis" from india who do this?!!!!

Think about it. A couple of giannis from India, having nowhere to go, basically in the gurdwara all the time, they get pretty lonely and desperate for some kind of action. It basically overtakes them and then when sunday comes, and they see the girls, the emotions come out, so they look and stare, but regardless, it is all wrong! :umm: Not saying all do it though.

Think about it. A couple of giannis from India, having nowhere to go, basically in the gurdwara all the time, they get pretty lonely and desperate for some kind of action. It basically overtakes them and then when sunday comes, and they see the girls, the emotions come out, so they look and stare, but regardless, it is all wrong! :umm: Not saying all do it though.

They should control these urges then shouldn't they. Or don't become a giani and remain in the pind!

Guest peacemaker

They should control these urges then shouldn't they. Or don't become a giani and remain in the pind!

How? What if they only became a giani because they know that some people will trust them, so they can behave badly? They could be bad from the start, right? I believe anyone can be a sicko, even if you are amritdhari, don't you?

Gurfateh

you know they're pretty lucky....they're around guru sahib,gur granth sahib ji, 24/7.....they have so much time to do naam simran and read bani why would they bother wasting their precious time on these kind of things in the first place?!?!?! it's shocking i mean they're so blessed that they've been blessed with this time to do naam simran freely then why not take advantage of that? instead they feel lonely even with guru sahib right in front of them?!?!!....vaheguru.....this is quite upsetting if you understand what i'm saying...bhul chuk maaf

Gurfateh

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

THESE KINDS OF TOPICS SHUD BE PUT UP IN ORDER TO INFORM US ABOUT WHATS GOING ON...BUT NOBODY SHOULD BE POSTING HERE EXPECTING TO GET SYMPATHY IF THEY HAVENT DONE ANYHTING ABOUT IT, SOME PPL ARE REALLY GOOD IN THAT THEY ARE TAKING ACTION AND THEY TELL OTHER SANGAT ABOUT THEIR ENCOUNTERS SO THAT WE WILL BE WEARY, BUT THOSE THAT FIRST TELL AND MAKE THE SANGAT BEG THEM TO TELL WHO DID IT TO THEM AND HELP THEM OUT NEED TO FIND SUMTHING ELSE TO DO, IF U ARE LOOKING FOR HELP THEN POST, IF NOT THEN WE DONT WANT TO KEEP BEGGING U TO LET US HELP, IM SORRY IF I SOUND RUDE BUT ITS THA TRUTH, KICK THE PERSONS <admin-profanity filter activated> REAL GOOD ONCE AND THEY WONT EVEN LOOK AT U A SECOND TIME...AND AS FOR THE LOOKING, YES EVERYBODY LOOKS, THOSE "SINGHS" WITH BIG DASTAARS AND CHOLAY EVEN LOOK..THAT'S THEIR PROBLEM, U CANT SEW EVERYBODY'S EYES SHUT...IF U DONT SHOW INTEREST THEY WILL TRY TO PURSUE AND WHEN THEY DO, U HAVE TO TEACH THEM A LESSON THEY'LL NEVER FORGET....ONE THING PPL COMPLIAN ABOUT IS HOW REPORTING THESE THINGS WILL BRING THEIR NAME DOWN IN SOCIETY, BUT TRUST ME, U WILL BE THE ONE THAT PPL WILL ADMIRE WHILE THE PEDOFILE WILL BE RIDICULED IN SOCIETY...

k you people need to stop doing chuglia(n)

to the penji: please dont take it in silence, remember a singhni never takes crap from people. remember guruji and take action. confront the person responsible. do ardaas. these kind of actions are never forgiven.....

guru rakha.

Nah not all gyaani's are bad from Indya, I say itz jus nowadays, KALYUG,

Back in Glasgow Gurdwara theres been a Gyaani servicing for the past 35 years (or more), such a respectful 1 and dedicated.

Itz just the nowadays yunga generation (again maybe not all) but still it shud stop