Giani @ Gurdwara Singh Sabha In Southall

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

talk to the singhs, talk to singhs from BOSS for example they will help u out email ne of them if you need addresses go to their website or maybe post ur email here or let us know if u need specific addy's and we will hook it up so they can talk to the gyani ji IF And ONLY IF you do not feel comfortable telling him off or getting other singhnees too because the power IS also in singhneea so don't be afraid maybe gather a singhnee jatha or make a plan... contact some singhs or singhneea

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KIRPAN KAD KE TAAN LA DE UDA GATTA!!!

Sorry my posts aren't much help!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. What will that do?

He'd be headless! :TH:

KIRPAN KAD KE TAAN LA DE UDA GATTA!!!

Sorry my posts aren't much help!

fehr moo kala kar ke ghudhe uhtheh butaah dho, chupalaan dha haar paa keh

Veera ajj kal eh taan sharam di gall nahin. In the olden days it was seen as shameful. Today, people do that themselves.

We need phyisical punishment for such cases. Lets introduce shariah law...erm sorry wrong religion...

Guest militant singh

penji i knw da gyani u on baout hes short wears a black turban and limps i seen him around gives parsahd out he finks he sum kinda gangsta , jus ask the naujwans thier ive informed them about the gyani they knw who he is jus go up 2 them and ask them theyll help u out and if he needs a gd beating theyl give him 1,cme in the evening they naujwans are there doing seva at da back in da kitchen he needs 2 get wacked up

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

sorry havent replied back in a while jus worried with results.

I told my parents about the gyaani, i didnt mention anything that he did or sed 2 me but i told them that he seems really dodgy and my parents think im all confused and being silly..and laughed it off.. no.gif i duno how 2 tel them. :)

Ask your mom or another female to accompany you and sit at a distance but near enuf to watch his actions.

Do ardas take hukam and take another bibi with you and warn him not to distribute parshad on bibia side. He will be SCARED.

SO be equals and warn him. Especially warn him when he is in his group so he will be ashamed aswell.

sorry havent replied back in a while jus worried with results.

I told my parents about the gyaani, i didnt mention anything that he did or sed 2 me but i told them that he seems really dodgy and my parents think im all confused and being silly..and laughed it off.. no.gif i duno how 2 tel them. :)

That's the most annoying thing about some parents, if a stranger came to them and said ''your daughter/son was with so-and-so'' they'd believe it and give you a good bashing. Now if you apparocah them and say this is happenign they laugh it off!! MERA TAAN LAHOO AGG WANG SARAN LAG PENDHA!!

I'd take the advice of 'Miltant Singh' Penji!

Guest I know who he is!

penji i knw da gyani u on baout hes short wears a black turban and limps i seen him around gives parsahd out he finks he sum kinda gangsta , jus ask the naujwans thier ive informed them about the gyani they knw who he is jus go up 2 them and ask them theyll help u out and if he needs a gd beating theyl give him 1,cme in the evening they naujwans are there doing seva at da back in da kitchen he needs 2 get wacked up

are we sure wacking him will solve things?

Im worried taht he will escape to yet another singh sabha gurdwara to haras another singhni.

teach him a lesson in such a way that he wont forget it!!!!!

I dont feel committee gna help.. what you CAN do is warn them first. If he carries on the kanjar puna... well as sant jarnail singh ji sed "do you haf to ask me what to do?!"

AKAAL!

Guest Kaur who knows  PLEASE READ

I have spent most of my life in Gurdware, I am familiar with all of them in my town, (not Southall) and I think I have seen this Gianni, he used to be part of a keertan group?but mainly all Gianni's interchange and swap over and stay here there and everywhere, basically wherever they can. I have seen some in 5 different cities for example. However I must also say that there are some exceptions. I urge all the girls and sangat to BEWARE of Gianni's from India. I have always kept them at arms length, I can read too much and I used to find it quite scary and upsetting sometimes especially when one is only focused on Guru ji and seva. It is also highly annoying and upsetting to be stared at ALL THE TIME, LIKE ALWAYS! however I learnt to try to ignore it, like i said i have been going for years and have been deeply involved in Gurdware. I found refuge with the Bibia of the Gurdwara who knew my suvaa, and also stayed with them as much as possible, however I also made it very clear that there was NO WAY i was interested in any of them. I know i seemed stern, but after they get the message, some are alright on the surface. That's all we need to be concerned with. They basically want some way of coming over, but remember, they are often here for 6 months at a time and I am telling you that they are more than a little pre-occupied with s**. I could be wrong (not likely) but their actions seem to verify this. I am not making this up, i have only seen 3 gianni's up till now who i could say that I wasn't wary of that much, but they both have big families over here so that is the difference. They are ingrained in this way of life, however the others just dont care about your welfare, they here for a mela and to earn money. That's it.

Girls, you should never trust them, I know it sounds hard, this business with the mobile number, never ever give it out, and as is the case now, if he's hassling you tell a tall, big male friend/brother to tell the pardaan. Trust me, pardaan's usually listen to guy's like this not wanting to alienate this person or get on their wrong side. He will then have a word with him. Otherwise you will need to get the bibia on your side, perhaps when your're sitting next to them, say "aunty he keeps looking at me, why? I don't like it it makes me uncomfortable. We come to pray, we come to see our Guru". That would be enough for my auntia, but I don't know about yours. I must say I was the one that the girl's used to come to and I used to say, "just completely ignore them, don't look in their direction, if you want parshaad i will give it to you. Do not smile, do not frown (they even like that attention - it is bizarre) just COMPLETELY ignore them and don't be alone with any of them."

It sounds like a war out there, but I'm afraid my brothers, for most girls, going to the gurdwara and relaxing is nigh on an impossibility. My husband is VERY RELUCTANT to let me go to the gurdwara alone, he knows what they are like and I still get attention. I enjoy very much being seen with my husband so people know I'm off limits, but there are always more that come over from india and think they can get somewhere by staring at you, or standing somewhere you are and reading while you wait for your husband to come pick you up, thinking they will gradually get to say something, then showing off they can speak english by talking to the children in english, IT MAKES ME SICK!

Also, this is very sad, but please please please please folks, do NOT let you children roam around gurdware unsupervised. THEY ARE NOT SAFE! PLEASE! I spend most of my time watching the kids whenever i am at the gurdwara and I have personal experience of this from when i was little and a keertani group tried it on with a group of kids, that is before their aunty GOT INVOLVED, and it was so disgraceful. They were in primary school at the time. Its horrible but IT IS THE REALITY, luckily they didn't get very far but they did manage to get the kids in their room on the pretext of giving them misharee and they did lock the door until one of the girls (oldest) got scared and tried to open it and then they let opened the door. I am not biased, i have looked and seen. Its not only the darbaar sahib gianni, its the kitchen lakhi's as well.

I sometimes wonder whether people are blind??? can they really not see? I ask for everyone's peace and safety at the Gurdwara, but I think for women alone it is very difficult. And for children.

It depresses me now just thinking about it.

I have to say that majority of these gyanni's that are shipped over from india are usually a little weird, It's been only a couple of months I think, and I went to Gurdwara, there were these two gyannis sitting on chairs near towards the exit to the Gurdwara side and these 2 yung girls walked in and they were like

"ahh fit hehgi ya"

"theh oh thori moti"

this ones fit

the other ones fat

I was surprised that they knew the word "fit" but it was disgraceful thats the way they think, i mean havent they got any mothrs or sisters at home? Out of all the places they chose a Gurdwara?? no.gif soo wrong