Giani @ Gurdwara Singh Sabha In Southall

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

Sukhsimran Kaur

please PM me. 99% of people on this board are al talk no action. Please get in touch.

sorry u just sed a great thing..........:TH:

any help needed im here !

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please do not post Personal Phone numbers as its against the forum rules & guidelines.

From forum rules:

Do not post messages that advocate harm or death to anyone, threaten the livelihood of anyone, or otherwise harass anyone. Do not send email, snail mail, phone, fax, or other messages to anyone if your intent is to threaten or harass, and do not encourage others to do the same.

Sory admin ji!

She used to go every evening to the gurdwra to do keertan. She felt uncomfortable with him and his subtle comments towards her but forgave him and became his mate.. exchanged numbers etc.

He started to phone her saying disgusting things like "i wonder how it would be like to hav s*x with you" etc.. And whenever she hung up on him/didnt answer the fone he would get emotional and persuade her.. if not blackmail her.

They started meeting up (shes too naive) and then once he met her on the excuse of learning english but he came onto her.. yet she kept forgiving him!?! This is the part that fills me with anger.

*sighs*

I was stopped when I went to beat the cr*p outa him. Instead, the ones who knew told the committee and they were dodgy themselves. What they did, they transfered him to Southall, and announced it on stage that the giani had a "chakar" with a kirtani. Funily enough theres only 3 kirtanis!!!

Now everyone blames her for corrupting him and so many rumours like they were caught by their mother "doing stuff".

her life is jacked up now.. becuase sahe kept it on the low for over a YEAR! I only found out when i Hacked her email.

Dont be afraid.. let someone know asap!

Sory admin ji!

She used to go every evening to the gurdwra to do keertan. She felt uncomfortable with him and his subtle comments towards her but forgave him and became his mate.. exchanged numbers etc.

He started to phone her saying disgusting things like "i wonder how it would be like to hav s*x with you" etc.. And whenever she hung up on him/didnt answer the fone he would get emotional and persuade her.. if not blackmail her.

They started meeting up (shes too naive) and then once he met her on the excuse of learning english but he came onto her.. yet she kept forgiving him!?! This is the part that fills me with anger.

*sighs*

I was stopped when I went to beat the cr*p outa him. Instead, the ones who knew told the committee and they were dodgy themselves. What they did, they transfered him to Southall, and announced it on stage that the giani had a "chakar" with a kirtani. Funily enough theres only 3 kirtanis!!!

Now everyone blames her for corrupting him and so many rumours like they were caught by their mother "doing stuff".

her life is jacked up now.. becuase sahe kept it on the low for over a YEAR! I only found out when i Hacked her email.

Tragic! ohmy.gifpray.gif

Sory admin ji!

*sighs*

Hope the penjiis okay now ! May Guru Ji do Their Kirpa on those hu sped rumours or listen 2 them.... pray.gif

Vaheguru, so shameful that peeepz like dese "So Called" Gyaniz being Guru Jis on 1 side and on the other side theyre propa sorrupted. I feel sorry 4 the penji before. So Sukhsimran penji make sure u tell sum1 n as soon as possible get in tuch wid pajis that will take action...

Guest Guest

I know this will hurt some people, however I dont mean this to every single person, but usually the fault is the girls too. I've seen the different types of suits and trousers that they wear and its disgraceful. It'll either be tooo low from the back or too low from the front, or in generally too short, then they dont wear Chuniyah on their head properly. It soooooo disgraceful...

Bhullan Chukan Dhi Maafi,

Satvir Kaur

Guest Guest

Sory admin ji!

*sighs*

thats all wher the problem comes from. The girls dont want to own up or tell someone about this issue. It was a stupid thing ur mate did, make mates with him, i say she shud hav reported him @ once.