Giani @ Gurdwara Singh Sabha In Southall

Guest Sukhsimran Kaur

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat Ji, I'm a regular attender 2 the Gurdwara Sahib, Singh Sabha southall, (the new Gurdwara). I enjoy going to the Gurdwara alot and love to sit there for @ least an hour and find peace, however for the past couple of days I'm not really being able to pay attention 2 my meditation @ the Gurdwara because ther is this new Gyani, he's been in the Gurdwara for a couple of months now, quite young, and I dont like the way he acts, I'm finding it uncomfortable now. I dont know what to do, because at first I thought its just be being stupid, he has a limp and thought he cant be one of "those" people who are Guru Ji's on one side but doing something else on the other. So I didnt want to hurt him either, before he thought that im sympathising because of his limp.

I dont like the way he gives out Guru Ji's Parshaad to any young Bibyaan and I dont like the way he stares either. And on previous occasions he has asked this girl to ask me my mobile number. I seriously dont know what to do.

please HELP Sangat Ji !

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

benji tohada koi veer nahi a othay. tell ur brothers. if i was there i m telling u benji main os pakandi day moohn tay 5-7 chparan marnia c tay j faer okha hunda taan koot koot kay osda bura haal kar dena c. benji i know it is hard for u to tell ur parents and other people but ask any of ur brother at gurdwara. no matter he is ur real brother or not cauz in sikhi we all are brother and sisters. i m sure he will do something. bhul chuk maff ji.

OH PAAPI SATGURU EH LOKH PAAPPI JERI TERE NAAM DA FAIDA UTONDE!!!

Sorry, i lose my temper when i hear things like this. Waheguru nasht kare papian da!! - Penji, tell a family member, think carefully about how your parents may act (only you know them) Will they say 'stop going to that Gurdwara' in-case people find out etc? Or will they address the matter. Get Chardikala Singhs. If you can't find any, PM me and i'll talk to a Khalsa who usually deals with matters like this.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh!

BTW - He's already a lungaraa (limp) break his other leg, and then he'll crawl on his wretched belly like the snake he his!!

omg...dont let it go further....

tell a friend...

i suggest a guy friend that you really, really trust.

tell him how you feel about it.

this could get ugly..

and then you gonna blame yourself if something worse happens

so dont waste time.

most likely...if you tell a girl..she gonna tell you to get a guy to help you...

i never really saw a girl do something straight out when it comes to this kind of thing... :)

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU TO HAVE THIS DELT WITH RIGHT NOW PENJI.

keep your head high penji pray.gif

God bless.

peace...

GurFateh.

benji ask ur veers at gurdwara. if it doesn't work than plz wait for some time. i m going to college right know. maray parents nai manu othay aan nahi dena maybe cauz i m not able to tell them what is going on with u all. main chutian vich koshis kar k tuhaday gurdwaray aavan ga taay os bandar da chparan mar mar k bura haal kar dean da then he will never do that again. benji i am sorry i m not able to help u right now. maff karna ji.

to the bhenji who started this topic:

you have got few choices ...

1) speak to your parents and let em deal with it

2) if you too scared to speak to ur parents thinking that they mite think badly abt u den speak to any of ur trusted mates... get em to go and speak to the fella (wont wanna call dis kinda guy a giani) ... tell em to be stern with him.. u dun need to get physical with this kinda fella... get this mates of urs to give him warning to stop disturbing gals in the gurdwara...

If after getting warnings this "fella" still behaves oddly den i think he wil need to get few denday.. but if im in ur place the first ppl who i will speak to r my parents.. speak to em u wont know in which lengths our parents can go to protect their child...

well n of course u have the 3rd option

3) keep quiet and do nothing.. but think abt this.. if one fine day another phenji (yeah not u ) but another gal.. gets harrased or sthin worst happens ... will u eva be able to forgive urself? v dont know for sure how many other gals are getting the same <admin-profanity filter activated> from this fella .. so pls take a step and get this guy fixed...

** i never recommend 4u to speak to gurd committee coz as we all know how the members of the committee can end up acting... those who are the pro-giani team (supporting the giani) will put the blame on u while the anti-giani team will take this as an excuse to diss the giani (this will be done for their own selfish purpose)

-> if there are any elderly respectable people in ur gurd (gursikh uncles or aunties) that u feel comfortable speaking to .. try speaking to em and get em to fix this fella up ...

Try to act ASAP.. dun let this prob linger arnd for long.. the longer it takes for any1 to act.. the higher the chances it will be for this "fella" to spoilt a phenji's life...

wjkk wjkf