PLEEEEEESE DONT CALL HIM "MAHATMA"

mahatma=great

he was NOT great.

Mahatma wasnt his name...

that was his title....

his name is something else..... :D

peace...

GurFateh.

I'll call Gandhi whatever I feel like. If I want to call him MA-HAT-MA I will or if I want to call him baldy I will, too.

OOOOh get you...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had the perfect chance to get our own country in 1947 when British offered it to us in 1947. We lost it due to our own fault. I forgot the name of the "sikh guy" who had a meeting with British and when he returned to India, he told Nehru and Neru told him somethign like, "tera dimaag kharab ho gaya... aapan katthey rehnde aan.. jo kujh tusin lainia, hindustaan vichon lai leo, eh tuhada hi tan hai..." some crap like this..

and this guy believed him and then everybody knows what happend after that... Sikhs had to do Kurbaani again to get even this chiri di chunj jinna, what we now call Punjab. to me, it is not them, it is us. We failed to learn from our mistakes.

That person was Mastar Tara Singh

GurFateh jio

PLEEEEEESE DONT CALL HIM "MAHATMA"

mahatma=great

he was NOT great.

Mahatma wasnt his name...

that was his title....

his name is something else..... :D

peace...

GurFateh.

I'll call Gandhi whatever I feel like. If I want to call him MA-HAT-MA I will or if I want to call him baldy I will, too.

OOOOh get you...

huh?? :@ @

Guest peacemaker

All of this hate for a guy, whose ashes are probably used as soil somewhere, makes me sick. Let the guy rest in peace. Dont have to talk crap saying oh he betrayed guru ji in a past life and all this BOGUS garbage. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. You just don't know for sure.

All of this hate for a guy whose ashes are probably used as soil makes me sick. Let the guy rest in peace. Dont have to talk crap saying oh he betrayed guru ji and all this BOGUS garbage. Maybe he did maybe he didn't. You just don't know for sure.

umm...jio

are you sayin that to me? :D

Guest peacemaker

All of this hate for a guy whose ashes are probably used as soil makes me sick. Let the guy rest in peace. Dont have to talk crap saying oh he betrayed guru ji and all this BOGUS garbage. Maybe he did maybe he didn't. You just don't know for sure.

umm...jio

are you sayin that to me? :D

Oh nah just in general.

Anyone got a beef with gandhi, go get a psychic and try getting in touch with the guys spirit, so you can tell him what you think of him. Just hate to see somebody, especially a public figure, get kicked around, when he died nearly 60 years ago.

Ghandi was just another BS who took all credit while he did nothing important except having a goat pet (u know what i mean) !

I remember the dialouge of actor "Om Puri" from movie "Macchis," who said .. "Assey punjabi neh khoon baahaa dittay ajjadey laey and eh ghandi aa keh sara credit leh giya..."