Background Music For Videos

$ingh $oorma

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

u were totally sincere and ur intentions werent bad...........i found it really funny and thought maybe he might not..who knows, maybe he'd find it funny 2, anyway if u wana repost it.. it's totally up to u :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJKK VJKF!

I think we should go back to the actual topic instead of going off!lool!

Take it Ez Peeps!

Vaheguroo!

VJKK VJKF!

lol yea gud idea :TH:

referring bak 2 the topik................................

before we head bak to this thread ijus wanna make up a point....... i belive dat listining to bani in gurmukhi is da best but english translations do help (a bit..... bani has a deep meaning we cant understand.) movin on to lionchild i think he did good karm to be in the inner circle of the sikh community and i think dat if he cant seem to understand bani in punjabi and listens it in english kutoos to him bc english translation is still emphasising god and gods greatness. but still u gotta listen in punjabi a bit atleast :) . even though u prob dont do some sikhi things bc of inability that is not in ur hands (not sayin u dont TRY to follow sikhi) u still try to be as much of a sikh as u can and thats good! trying to fit in is prob hard..... so even though i don't like some of the things u do.........lol :@ ... ur still tryin ur hardest to be a sikh... and as a sikh ur our bro..... cheesy ahahhahah

fateh