Moh

Guest Moheaa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad man, you are amrit dhari and having stupid girl problems hahahahahahaahha

sikhs dont need to worry about doing simran or reading gurbani or khalistan, but how we can deal with a girl we cant get off our minds

hahaha

ahahaha

hallo, its the guy

man i keep getting wasted... :) chalo, i guess i have it coming....

wasted?? :@ @

why you goin on abt bein drunk :@ @ :lol:

ohmy.gif

Guest The Guy

ummm u amritdhari but ur getting wasted? wasted=drunk, is that ur clue??

why dont u just give the initials it will make it easier...

ohmy.gif hawww,,,,,why would you even think i'm drinking...i'm not that bad blush.gif and no matter how bad i get i can never even think that drinking will solve the problem.

ok that clue shouldve been enough, anyways.

so i am not sure how much of your name/initials you want me to give out.....so why dont you do that and i'll let you know if it's right???

Guests should not be allowed to post, because there could be different people using the same name! I wish only registered people would be allowed to post here. Some people abuse the service, and in the end, we really don't know who is who sometimes. :)

wouldn't that then counteract the gupt part of it grin.gif

Guests should not be allowed to post, because there could be different people using the same name! I wish only registered people would be allowed to post here. Some people abuse the service, and in the end, we really don't know who is who sometimes. :)

wouldn't that then counteract the gupt part of it grin.gif

Not really, can't you be a registered user and still be gupt? Just create another account that doesn't have your name in it, so no one will know who you are, if by remote chance someone happens to know you in real life already.

but i thought multiple accounts werent allowd??

so are you the girl,,,or is it someone else??? grin.gif i lowe this one btw :):@

Wait a minute, are these "unregistered users" trying to be Gupt from real life or just online? If just real life, so what if you make an account here and post stuff in Gupt? No one will know you anyway. My point is there are too many people who use the name "guest", so how can we tell them apart. How do we know which guest is the original poster and which guest is just trying to pretend to be the original poster?

Wait a minute, are these "unregistered users" trying to be Gupt from real life or just online? If just real life, so what if you make an account here and post stuff in Gupt? No one will know you anyway. My point is there are too many people who use the name "guest", so how can we tell them apart. How do we know which guest is the original poster and which guest is just trying to pretend to be the original poster?

ya you have a point there.....i think in this case they trying to be gupt in real life huna grin.gif

why dont u start another thread on it....or this will take focus away from the original poster.

something funny happend with SS so i gonna ask again.....are you the girl or is this someone else? grin.gif