Moh

Guest Moheaa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH SNAP!!

huh..... :@

wat snapped...who snapped.... ohmy.gif do i need to call an ambulance :)blush.gif

forgot to login....admin please delete the other anonomous post (its the same as this one)

JUST CONTROL YOURSELF...!!!

Dont go after her.

what are you gonna gain?

MOH=evil=bad=no good

you made the title "Moh"

and yet youre wondering abt makin a move :@ @

man..if you KNOW that its MOH...then like...

man..this makes no sense to me. :)

you said it aint in a bad way....

then you go on sayin that you shouldnt be doing it

that makes no sense yo wacko.gif

if you sayin it aint bad...why are you tryin to hold yourself back??

if it was ok..you wouldnt think it was something you had to control or whatever...

just control yourself man!!

do simran. read Gurbaani.

and it'll be ok :TH:

peace...

GurFateh.

Guest Guest

for the last time people, i'm NOT NOT NOT thinking about making a move......

the whole point of me posting this is basically have a discussion and get my thought process going in an effort to understand it.

you made the title "Moh"

and yet youre wondering abt makin a move :) @

GurFateh.

for the last time people, i'm NOT NOT NOT thinking about making a move......

the whole point of me posting this is basically have a discussion and get my thought process going in an effort to understand it.

you made the title "Moh"

and yet youre wondering abt makin a move :@ @

GurFateh.

ok...sorry veer ji :)

just do Simran pray.gif Paath :TH:

umm....and keep doing it :TH:

umm in denial?

jus kiddin!!!!! :console: (i like this smily...new one yea?)

anyhow...u are looking for a reply that will help u...which will make a connection with your thought to help u move little forward in the process! the thought that is already there in ur mind but u are not aware of..and may be by change someone will write it over here and ur mind/soul will be like THIS IS IT! THATZ what i was lookin for! ( one missing step of a stair u need to move ahead to make sense out of this whole situation)

i am not sure if the above will make sense to you...as our thoughtz and writings usually make sense to us, but not to others because of different experinces.

like Pheena jis posts, they are Very intlectual, spritiaul and powerful ones...but since my mind is never at that level it takes me a lot of time to understand the words he write! when i do understand um...i go "Duh!" :)

so if the post doesn't make sense thn jus let me know and i will see how else i can put this!

i have heard many say if there is no one thre to answer ur question...look inthe mirror and talk to the mirror or the wall! (my mum ji jus said that to me coupla days ago...(dont know why but yea ) "if there is no one to talk to or u think no one has teh asnwer, you can get ur answer by talkin to the wall")

and im assumin thz prolly becuse all we need to do is dig in to our selves. answer does lie within us!

(ah me and my essay replyes :@ lol)

so explain it to me again....rephrase ur question ..u are lookin for answer to what question?( Ur question to my question: are you "kaurkL" that dumb." KKL: "YES!") LOL.gif jus messin about..

I'm jus askin to rephrase it is because after these many replyes ur question(s) might have changed or ur thinking about the whole situation might have changed or different now thn when u posted earlier.

lastly:

do u know charid kalla bajurag singh who can help u out in this? i think person to person(face-to-face) works well. and Banurgs most of the time know what we are going through better thn us and can give a better reply from their exeprince. They know more about life, and Gurbani/sikhi life!

sorry for the long message

bhul chuk muaaf karni

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest peacemaker

umm in denial?

jus kiddin!!!!! :console: (i like this smily...new one yea?)

anyhow...u are looking for a reply that will help u...which will make a connection with your thought to help u move little forward in the process! the thought that is already there in ur mind but u are not aware of..and may be by change someone will write it over here and ur mind/soul will be like THIS IS IT! THATZ what i was lookin for! ( one missing step of a stair u need to move ahead to make sense out of this whole situation)

i am not sure if the above will make sense to you...as our thoughtz and writings usually make sense to us, but not to others because of different experinces.

like Pheena jis posts, they are Very intlectual, spritiaul and powerful ones...but since my mind is never at that level it takes me a lot of time to understand the words he write! when i do understand um...i go "Duh!" :)

so if the post doesn't make sense thn jus let me know and i will see how else i can put this!

i have heard many say if there is no one thre to answer ur question...look inthe mirror and talk to the mirror or the wall! (my mum ji jus said that to me coupla days ago...(dont know why but yea ) "if there is no one to talk to or u think no one has teh asnwer, you can get ur answer by talkin to the wall")

and im assumin thz prolly becuse all we need to do is dig in to our selves. answer does lie within us!

(ah me and my essay replyes :@ lol)

so explain it to me again....rephrase ur question ..u are lookin for answer to what question?( Ur question to my question: are you "kaurkL" that dumb." KKL: "YES!") LOL.gif jus messin about..

I'm jus askin to rephrase it is because after these many replyes ur question(s) might have changed or ur thinking about the whole situation might have changed or different now thn when u posted earlier.

lastly:

do u know charid kalla bajurag singh who can help u out in this? i think person to person(face-to-face) works well. and Banurgs most of the time know what we are going through better thn us and can give a better reply from their exeprince. They know more about life, and Gurbani/sikhi life!

sorry for the long message

bhul chuk muaaf karni

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sorry, if this is random, but I notice that your posts have a lot of emotions in them and I do appreciate reading them even if I may not be directly involved. d_oh.gif

the question i guess..... is in 2 parts.

why did this happen? as i said before i've done my share of looking around in high school but none of em actually got stuck in my mind. this one, i didnt even know her name when she got stuck so to speak. like i had seen her before at gurudwara and i was like ok jus a girl. but that one day i was like WOW its THE girl.....

howcome i cant seem to get over her? i mean afterall its just a girl rite? its been over 3 months probably around 4 that i have been goin...hmmm...i need to stop thinking about her. but so far no luck.