Moh

Guest Moheaa

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm,,,i think if u just ask her to marry you, wont she like get scared...

just a thought. girls today arent like girls 5 yrs ago....

they want the "man of their dreams" but dont realize no such thing exists. every relationship is about compromise, if u dont compromise it brings tension. neways, went off topic there.

i thought you were talking to me...

i guess theres only 1 way to find out huna, ask the guy......makes me wonder is he talking about you??? are you a girl?? hmmm grin.gifgrin.gif since you seem to relate to this?? i mean one dont expect that too many people know the guy's little crush...hehe rolleyes.gif

actually how would you know if this is the girl you are talking about?? hmmm thats not easy, but even if this is someone else, i think you should probably get the persons insight.

Sad man, you are amrit dhari and having stupid girl problems hahahahahahaahha

sikhs dont need to worry about doing simran or reading gurbani or khalistan, but how we can deal with a girl we cant get off our minds

hahaha

ahahaha

Sad man, you are amrit dhari and having stupid girl problems hahahahahahaahha

sikhs dont need to worry about doing simran or reading gurbani or khalistan, but how we can deal with a girl we cant get off our minds

hahaha

ahahaha

ieku iPkw n gwlwie sBnw mY scw DxI ] ||

eik fikaa n gaalaae sabhanaa mai sachaa dhhanee ||

Do not utter even a single harsh word; your True Lord and Master abides in all.

ihAwau n kYhI Twih mwxk sB Amolvy ]129] ||

hiaao n kaihee t(h)aahi maanak sabh amolavae ||129||

Do not break anyone's heart; these are all priceless jewels. ||129||

you should really watch it man,,,,,u have to give account for every heart you break just remember that. u dont know what the guy is going through...

I agree...anyway....i've liked this guy for a nearly a year now, keep telling myself he's a paji..but it doesnt seem 2 be working..so i just ignore him completely, and its hard, when its all you ever think about, but it does kinda work..so..um..i would suggest the same things...spend least time with opposite sex..so you dont get attached...and um..remeber..the aim of a sikh..is to serve others..and bcom almost superhuman, which requires disipline, control e.c.t,....so the opposite sex shud be the llast thing on your mind....

this probably wont help, and i'm probably not the best example...and definatly not the most knowlgable...but one thing...

sikhs dont do what the rest of the world does, we are different, which means we control our emotions, ironically in the aim to be set free...control is the key..you can do it pajiiiiii......but then again, to deny out very impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human...but then again, sikhs aernt human....we're sikhs..and thats NOTT human...COS WE'RE COOL YEH! :)