• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

YOU NEED FRESH AIR FOR ACNE

better ask your doctor first though...

i know im not allowed to go out in the sun/heat. no.gif

Oh sorry to hear that. What happens if you do go out? So you just sit in the ac all day, eh? LOL.gif ... :TH:

YOU NEED FRESH AIR FOR ACNE

better ask your doctor first though...

i know im not allowed to go out in the sun/heat. no.gif

Oh sorry to hear that. What happens if you do go out? So you just sit in the ac all day, eh? LOL.gif ... :TH:

yeah cry_smile.gif

that was a part of the reason for me quittin my Gatka classes for a month no.gif

the pharmacist i went to (for the products im using now) said that i'm not allowed to go out into the sun/heat.

when i go to the Gurudwara and i see that Simran is going on...i cant sit there.. cry_smile.gif cuz there are too many people which causes heat to spread..

plus...from a young age..i've always felt very congested if there are people around.

so yeah...this summer, i didnt go anywhere cry_smile.gif

but hopefully..by the time i finish my acne course thing, my acne will be gone..hopefully pray.gif

cry_smile.gif

fateh.

i wud like to know if any1 out there cud help me find a cure for acne. my rentzz cant afford expensive methods, so i wuz wonderin if any1 cud help me.

my ance is real bad.

thanks.

fateh.

jap naam

i feel for you

i used to have a LOT of acne in my teen years,,,,,n it has left all these "holes" on my face, if u get what i mean

if there is a way to treat it then you definately should.

mine went away by itself but still did a lot of damage to my face. but i really dont care,

one of the desi method: take bit of starch (1/2 tablespoon) and mix with water.. just apply it on ur face.. do this at nite b4 sleeping.. the starch will get hard and when u wake up justwash ur face off.. it reali helps esp with ppl who have oily skin...