Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharajjjjjjjj

too bad your guru ji is a picture, my guru is shabad guru...you call that guy guru nanak dev ji, wow, when did you see him?

Regardless of that picture if you think it's guru or not, off course its not our real guru nanak dev ji its imaginary picture made out to be guru nanak dev ji..having a strong, firm beleife shabad guru is our final guru and even promoting the concept is good, but having blind eye towards disrespect done .. i don't think thats a right approach.

At the end of day, its' clear in that picture, old baba ji who is dressed up in shant sadhu sikh bana is being disrespected his picture is being put on the hat, that vary fact should be enough to raise your eye brows, forget about the rest.

exactly, it is imaginary. god is real.. fight for what's real, not imaginary.

you wanna buy your guru for $2.00 at a store, go ahead, the real guru is priceless and nobody can even imagine our guru because he is unimaginable.

nahi yaar you still didn't get my post,

i m not saying fight for guru, i m just saying fight for picture of keshadhari sikh bana being disrespected on a hat. if its was t-shirt no problem but its on the hat which is seem to be problem. it looks me to whoever done this , did this to purposely push our buttons , whoever done it probably knows senstivity of sikh community towards keshas, dastar etc.