How To Maximize Human Growth

Guest abde

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

u can get GH injections but whas the point, messing around with ur hormones isnt safe, dont wury too much about ur height, we need a variety of sikhs.......

i take it you are talking about height. ummm i used like "hang" from stuff when i was little. i was really short back then.

i think it helped blush.gif

i used to do it for like 30mins everyday....does a number on your hands though. :@

i guess thats what most desi's will tell you....put tu lamkya kar rolleyes.gif:)LOL.gif

no not speed lol... they were lil circle ones if that narrows it down, ill find out the name (and the side effects 2 tongue.gif )

LOL.gif .....but to use medical ways to improve your growth, using pills etc is not recommended. Vaheguru made us perfectly, so if you are short, fat, thin, tall, you should accept it and live with it. who are we to judge his actions.

but as for good growth, like others said, eat roti, shabjee, paronthe... mmmm, stick to vegatarian diet!