How To Maximize Human Growth

Guest abde

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol someone said waheguru made u fat, skinny, live with it ........ lol i wonder what u will do when you eat too much and then think about losing weight. I will some day post a sakhi that talks about our minds conscience and about the decisions we as independent human beings make.

If u are skinny, and u eat too much, you will get fat, Now staying fat or wanting to go back to being skinny is your personal choice and preference. It is not that Waheguru himself has made you fat becuase akal purkh has a good reason for you being fat. The fat you gained is your food that you ate. Losing weight is your personal preference also. Think about some things before you post.

also, sitargirl, why would u have that bollywood girl on ur display pic? especially on a sikhi forum, a girl who does all the opposite things taught in sikhi and is a pure manmat.

Also you have Shaheed Baba Deep Singh jis pic on your signature? makes no sense.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

umm ok wait....on a different thread duchess had this chik on her display pic sayin it was her sister..buh now sitar girl has it on hers...buh now bhajis saying its sum bollywood person??maybe i missed sumthing...hmmm weird shiz grin.gif

talk to ur doctor, there are things like growth hormones out there, but how tall are u anyway? unless u like reaaallly short then dont worry too much....even if u are really short, who cares...how old are u? maybe u havent even reached ur max height yet....but ya those hormones are there 4 sure, again, talk to ur doctor..

well panji, iam about 6 foot one and iam turnin 16 in oct. the reason i want to be tall is because i feel that we need big singhs who are ripped, and thas wat i wanna be lol. i want to be at least 6 foot 4.

Your only 15 little bro so your approach is forgivable. You're learning. However, over the next few years keep in mind it is the Sikh males whose brains regarding power and acheivement never got past 15 that have hurt sikhs.

Stay healthy and fit, forget your height. If you influence anyone because of it, it will only be insecure and stupid people. Work on your soul, mind, community and your education. Think hard about what it really means to be "ripped". Think hard about what "strength" really is. Don't get me wrong bro, I wanted to be ripped at the age of 15 also and still love to workout, however that is very far removed from true courage and strength.

lol someone said waheguru made u fat, skinny, live with it ........ lol i wonder what u will do when you eat too much and then think about losing weight. I will some day post a sakhi that talks about our minds conscience and about the decisions we as independent human beings make.

If u are skinny, and u eat too much, you will get fat, Now staying fat or wanting to go back to being skinny is your personal choice and preference. It is not that Waheguru himself has made you fat becuase akal purkh has a good reason for you being fat. The fat you gained is your food that you ate. Losing weight is your personal preference also. Think about some things before you post.

also, sitargirl, why would u have that bollywood girl on ur display pic? especially on a sikhi forum, a girl who does all the opposite things taught in sikhi and is a pure manmat.

Also you have Shaheed Baba Deep Singh jis pic on your signature? makes no sense.

that person was me :umm:

you see, i know someone who was skinny. he used to eat like a pig, i mean eat, he didn't do any excersize to keep fir either, he was a couch potatoe, but he never grew fat and was underweight, you can say how that its his genes or genetic material. they went to the doctor and they gave him some pills but they gave him side effects too more than helping him, so he stopped, a couple years later when he turned 17, he started growing "normal" and gaining weight, this is when he decided to keep control and he was growing all of a sudden. he started excersizing and now hes fitter than ever!

what i am trying to say its in your genetic mater, why modify it with pills, etc....

i have heard of a way you can grow taller by waering some shoes which has to do with magnetism and helps you grow, tested and approved in india, i can't remember the product, maybe someone from india can talk about it.

and about weight lifting, 16 is a good age, but even if you pull weights above your head, you won't grow small or short, you will decrease the rate of you growing. if its in your genetic material to grow tall, nothing can stop you growing from tall. if you do serious weight lifting, you may stay a certain height at a point and then suddenly shoot up!