Has Anybody Got Scientific Evidence As How Long Hair Is Good For You?

Guest Bass Singh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Obviously Waheguru is in all creation. I mean either the Panj Pyare give them to you or you can buy 4 out of the 5 Ks. No matter how much money you spend you have to wait for what Waheguru created called time to have Kaysh.

If your statement literally works then that means you can buy all 5ks.

Almighty has created this world. So, all kakkars are from God. I've met people who have lost all their hair and mostly wear turban on bald head. So, in this case Kakkar is lost, so either go to http://www.bosley.com/ and get it back or it becomes violation of Sikh faith? I'm not being funny here but it is reality that kakkars are needed to show your commitment to Guru and code of conduct but Guru wants you to become spiritual person so mere 5 kakkar do not serve the real purpose if there is no spirituality attached to it.

They can grow hair at their will???????? They dont have one hair on their head??? Even Homer has two hairs :)

well if we cut our hair and then it grows back by Gods will, then we are just fighting against Gods will. scientifically, energy from the food we eat and the sun etc must be consumed for the hair to grow, so cutting it is just wasting that energy. all that energy, nutrients, vitamins etc going to waste, and then the bidy has to generate more energy, vitamins and minerals to re grow the hair you cut

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

well 4 extra info, lol, even if its uncalled for BUT my hairs up to my waist :@ , Vaheguru pray.gif

:@ show off!

btw ur hair is DOWN to ur waist not up lol

hahahahahhhhahah if your hair grows up to your waist then you got a prob :)

If it wasnt locked my hair would be down to my feet. I keep every hair on my head, on my head.

Back onto the topic..

Moustaches can produce a filter-like shelter for the nose to prevent dust from entering.. good for asthma..

..Hair on head and other hairs increase surface area of body - so improved absorption of vitamin D that you cant get from diet.

There this story of a nuclear leak and it seemed only suitable for a kesadhari singh to go through and shut it off. Need to confirm that.. forgot where I heard it form! lol

well 4 extra info, lol, even if its uncalled for BUT my hairs up to my waist :lol: , Vaheguru pray.gif

:lol: show off!

btw ur hair is DOWN to ur waist not up lol

lol lol lol :):@:@LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif lol yeh das wat i ment, DOWN TO MY WAIST LOL.gif

Back onto the topic..

Moustaches can produce a filter-like shelter for the nose to prevent dust from entering.. good for asthma..

..Hair on head and other hairs increase surface area of body - so improved absorption of vitamin D that you cant get from diet.

There this story of a nuclear leak and it seemed only suitable for a kesadhari singh to go through and shut it off. Need to confirm that.. forgot where I heard it form! lol

NO MORE SCIENCE...........PLEASE....ITZ KILLING ME ALREADY....lol LOL.gif

Sorry jus havin a nervous break down over scientifik thingyz, hav enuff ov it @ uni, need a damn break !

Anybody??

There are endless reasons as to why long hair is good for you.

You must understand our Guru's made us keep our hair for a reason, and the problem with todays youth is that they have trouble understanding and accepting those reasons.

Hair :) are some of the scientifc reasons why i beleive long hair is good for us:

1) Greek and Italian Scientists such as Leanardo Di Vinci as wells many others beleived that long hair was able to pick of cosmic energy that is all around us. Although no one has really been able to prove this, neither has anyone been able to disprove this.

2) Keeping long hair gives a good indication as to how healthy you are. If your diet is poor you hair will show signs of this e.g it may begin to fall out, or change colour etc... Other diseases and traumas can cause temporary or permanent loss of hair, either generally or in patches.

3) You have eyes so you can see, you have ears so you can hear, nose so you can smell/ breathe, etc.....

God gave everything on our bodies for a reason. People will beleive everything the read or hear on Tv and in newspapers but when our Guru's tell us to keep long hair we cant stop questioning this decision.

4)long Hair tied in a jora is able to protect your head. (This isnt scientific but Common sense).

5)Long Hair is able to block harmful UV rays from reaching our skin. Why else do you think skin cancer rates in punjab were so low compared to other parts of the world where people cut there hair.

6) Darwins thoery of natural selection states that all beings evolve in order to better adapt themselves to their environments. Therefore we have evolved into having long hair for a reason. One of the problems is that we have not been able to fully understand the benifits of long hair. But bear this in mind our Guru's told us not to consume alcohol/tabacoo/drugs hundreds of years before any scientists proved their negative effects on our body. They told us, so we could be protected from them. Our Guru's told us to keep long hair and maybe one day some scientists will be able to fully explain its benifit

STOP QUESTIONING THE GURU'S TEACHINGS AND ACCEPT GOD'S WILL!!!

Anybody??

There are endless reasons as to why long hair is good for you.

You must understand our Guru's made us keep our hair for a reason, and the problem with todays youth is that they have trouble understanding and accepting those reasons.

Hair :) are some of the scientifc reasons why i beleive long hair is good for us:

1) Greek and Italian Scientists such as Leanardo Di Vinci as wells many others beleived that long hair was able to pick of cosmic energy that is all around us. Although no one has really been able to prove this, neither has anyone been able to disprove this.

2) Keeping long hair gives a good indication as to how healthy you are. If your diet is poor you hair will show signs of this e.g it may begin to fall out, or change colour etc... Other diseases and traumas can cause temporary or permanent loss of hair, either generally or in patches.

3) You have eyes so you can see, you have ears so you can hear, nose so you can smell/ breathe, etc.....

God gave everything on our bodies for a reason. People will beleive everything the read or hear on Tv and in newspapers but when our Guru's tell us to keep long hair we cant stop questioning this decision.

4)long Hair tied in a jora is able to protect your head. (This isnt scientific but Common sense).

5)Long Hair is able to block harmful UV rays from reaching our skin. Why else do you think skin cancer rates in punjab were so low compared to other parts of the world where people cut there hair.

6) Darwins thoery of natural selection states that all beings evolve in order to better adapt themselves to their environments. Therefore we have evolved into having long hair for a reason. One of the problems is that we have not been able to fully understand the benifits of long hair. But bear this in mind our Guru's told us not to consume alcohol/tabacoo/drugs hundreds of years before any scientists proved their negative effects on our body. They told us, so we could be protected from them. Our Guru's told us to keep long hair and maybe one day some scientists will be able to fully explain its benifit

STOP QUESTIONING THE GURU'S TEACHINGS AND ACCEPT GOD'S WILL!!!

also adding onto this when you tie your kesh into a joora it covers your dasam duar and protects it.

Also if your cold your hair sticks out this is also becuase your body hair acts as an insulator and keeps all heat trapped.

thirdly im going to describe the hair you get in your arm pit, this stops your arm pit from colliding from your your chest causing friction and causes rash

spiritually, when you do waheguru simran, and meditate on it you will feel the power of the simran flowing through your body and your body hairs will vibrate as this is natural, and getting in the way of this will be going against the flow of nature as its natural for hair to grow and more importantly against guru ji's will. and dont think having hair growing in different places is a bad thing as there is a reason for everything,

why do we have have eye brows?

so that water doesnt get into our eyes, protecting them from water.

and ive explained about under arm hairs.

pula chuk maf

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh