for da non-believers

kbIr jIA ju mwrih joru kir khqy hih ju hlwlu ]

dPqru deI jb kwiF hY hoiegw kaunu hvwlu ]199]

kabeer jeea ju maarehi jor kar kehathae hehi j halaal ||

dhafathar dhee jab kaadt hai hoeigaa koun havaal ||199||

Kabeer, they oppress living beings and kill them, and call it proper.

When the Lord calls for their account, what will their condition be? ||199||

I was listening to Bhai Sahib Bhai Jeevan Singh Jee's keertan file and he did these shabads!! oh YEH! wubb.gif

sloku mÚ 1 ]

jy rqu lgY kpVY jwmw hoie plIqu ]

jo rqu pIvih mwxsw iqn ikau inrmlu cIqu ]

nwnk nwau Kudwie kw idil hCY muiK lyhu ]

Avir idvwjy dunI ky JUTy Aml kryhu ]1]

Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine 

kabeer bhaaNg maachhulee suraa paan jo jo paraanee khaaNhi. 

- no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell. ||233

What about the Nihangs who have marijuana, also what if you are really lli and marijuana can help you get better, not smoking it but some sort of tablet.

What about the Nihangs who drink marijuana, also what if you are really lli and marijuana can help you get better, not smoking it but some sort of tablet.

I have never heard of any Marijuana fixing any diseases??? I have only heard that it helps you get rid of pain so thats about it. There are other drugs for that you don't really need Marijuana to do that.

Marijuana help people better then the other drugs on the market, I know the doctors were making a tablet use Marijuana because it really helps people with long term pain.

At the end of the day Marijuana grow like veg and fruite it not made in the lab, its something that god made whats the problem if it help you if you have pain ?

Not that I am promoting Marijuana, it a bad thing.

Marijuana is a drug which slows you down. I can never understand the logic behind nihangs taking Marijuana and expecting to fight in a battle.

I have smoked weed and have eaten marijuana in the form of hash cakes. It effects your senses by slowing you down, gives you a paranoid feeling, makes you lazy, increases your appetite (which they call the munchies), makes you watch any rubbish on TV. In short it does you no favours whatsoever and makes you useless.

Someone please explain the benefits of a nihang taking marijuana. All I envisage are stoned Nihangs getting the munchy attacks for aloowale prathay just before a battle.

Someone under the influence of marijuana will be disorientated and un-focused. What kind of battle do we expect them to fight?

It does not make you invincible, more than anything it will give you the illusion that you are invincible, just like cocaine or ecastacy would. At the end of the day it's another drug which effects your senses, just like coke, e's, booze, speed.

We all saw how bhang helped the nihangs in battle over the last 20-30 years. All the bhang drinking nihungs lay in their deray while the panth was being butchered. Would bhang drinking nihungs have acted any differently 200 hundered years ago? I doubt it. (I'm not talking about all nihungs here, as the 'real' nihungs did their share of seva)