Rss Ramdev In Southall

Guest militant singh

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
man cant u ever be serious??do we always gota screw every thread up?? LOL.gif
whats this "we" business? huh? :) dont blame your antics on me tongue.gifLOL.gif

kirpanateers (ur trademark) man

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kirpanateers (ur trademark) man
oye hoye,,,,joke kharab kar ta kur ne pher.... tongue.gif told you i'd get you tongue.gif n where is 3rd banda?? hmm grin.gif

ok i should stop screwing up this thread....dont want admin mad u know no.gif

man those retards are even more up his a$$
then the only option i see is sangat staying together and electing a new comittee consisting of gurmukhs.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

thas the problem, the so called sangat doesnt see eye to eye, look at all of the idiots praising this guy....sumtimes u gota take matters into ur own hands

thas the problem, the so called sangat doesnt see eye to eye, look at all of the idiots praising this guy....sumtimes u gota take matters into ur own hands
i hate to say it if even the sangat isnt together then the only options is to use force, but be smart about it......don't just storm in there n take out kirpans because that looks real bad.

court cases look just as bad too.....so i dunno. i'm not living there i cant deduce what the best plan might be blush.gif

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
i hate to say it if even the sangat isnt together then the only options is to use force, but be smart about it......don't just storm in there n take out kirpans because that looks real bad.

court cases look just as bad too.....so i dunno. i'm not living there i cant deduce what the best plan might be blush.gif

yah 4 sure, dont storm in with kirpans, and yah we dont live there so cant really like give ppl "instructions" lol....hope he comes over here, actually the gurdwara committee isnt that messed here...o well, im sure teh singhs/singhnian can come up with a good solution....our suggestions prolly wont make a diff cuz we arent even there

Guest militant singh

saw enough cats bigging him up blind sikh girls and thier motehrs ''oh hes a yoga guy he aint bad '' '' u lot r jus fanatics'' ''sant ji agayae'' ''jai mata'',peaceful protest by young sikhs wasnt allowed the commitee were tryna hide all the yougsters jus incase MR Rss Saw the nex generation of sikhs and got dissed....................................And hw they pushed all the sangat out the way jus 4 the mr rss 2 matha tekh and then after wen they targeted evry youth inside and threw them out and called the police and hw the security gurads some of wich aint even sikh tried actini like sikh scholors by ''lecturing'' sangat and Himmat Singhs propoganada machine tht Kirapans were bought THIS IS A DISGRACE AND THE SOUTHALL SIKH COMMUNITY SHOULD BE ASHAMED THEY WELCOMED A FUNDER OF THE RSS 2 THIER GURDWARA ,as usual the truth was stopped 4rm being spoken and the 1's who saw truth no matter what age 15-30 +were moved off gurdwara premisis