Rss Ramdev In Southall

Guest militant singh

No we cannot do anything but what is anti- sikh.

I'm sure it wasn't just women encouraging all that.

The one thing about this site is a lot of men are prepared to say that women follow the wrong path yet they do not admit that the main people in the committees, the organsations, the SGPC, are male.

The men are controlling the main organisations and the Gurdwaras yet everyone blames the sikh women for bowing, for meditating etc.

I know other people wont agree with me but I don't disagree with bowing to someone as long as the person is in love with God and spiritually above us. But to shout out Hindu lines, that's way out.

I'm surprised that so many people were there yet no one told these women to act like sikhs.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

I know other people wont agree with me but I don't disagree with bowing to someone as long as the person is in love with God and spiritually above us. But to shout out Hindu lines, that's way out.

Do you mean like bowing as you would to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji? How do we know if the person is spiritually above us? Will I feel it inside me?

Instead, why don't they just invite the 3ho gursikhs. Thats would be much better, atleast it would inspire sikhs to take amrit and adopt khalsa dastar!

do u think that we should ban anyone from coming to guru garhs without any proof of what they are suppose to have done if anything at all?

I spoke to some sewadars at the Gurudwara, and it turned out that some Singhs turned uo with weapons ready for a fight with the Yohga guy, however the Gurudwara had to phone the police and have them removed.

The sewadars also said that the yoga guy told evveryone there that the best cure was to do Simran everyday, and some breathing exercises.

I spoke to some sewadars at the Gurudwara, and it turned out that some Singhs turned uo with weapons ready for a fight with the Yohga guy, however the Gurudwara had to phone the police and have them removed.

The sewadars also said that the yoga guy told evveryone there that the best cure was to do Simran everyday, and some breathing exercises.

hahahahah this halirious..don't know whether to laugh or feel pity, anyway welcome to talibaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan sikhi!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's next? taliban fanatic sikhs blowing up gurdwara's which does not fit in their twisted katarvad, sharia type of mentality

I hope the thing about people turning up with weapons is untrue. When will these people full of krodh learn ? Ramdev has not said anything wrong so why pick fights with him.

There are reasons why these committee wale are fecilitating Ramdev. They all have discreet links with the GOI. From those at Soho Road to those at Southall, they will do anything to foster and maintain links with the GOI. It is well known to people who keep their ear to the ground about the meetings etc they have with senior politicians. They can continue to deny this but they get special "VIP" treatment when they go to India due to political links they maintain.

Guest militant singh

LOL @ the security guys i was thretened by them 2 be removed as 1 of the youths confronted the HIndu RSS guy .They called the police ,and acted as if they ran the place they wouldnt be even able 2 stop a guy with a gun inside let alone young sikhs ,No wonder the commitee was panicing upstirs in the diwan hall dragging out any youth that looked ''kharkoo/fied'' if i can put it that way .And what did the police do - they did nothing ,these security guys called the police but the police knew hw corrupt the commitee is and hw the sikhs in southall are opposed 2 the commitee so they didnt get involved.And ................namastang NO1 resorted 2 violence NO1 DID apart 4rm the commitee who dragged a sikh youth out by the chakar on his turban and tried 2 use violence against sevral other young sikhs .There were no weapons u seriously fink sikhs would bring kirpana for a gandhi type hindu ? No so whoever said that should bow thier head in shame for lieing like idiots Dont u think if weapons were there the police would have intervened? all lies by havelock gurdwara guys and thier cronies