Hand Reading

Guest 7

hey, just wanted to know of what sikhs think about hand reading(reading the lines tell the futrue etc..) and does that stuff come true? some girl read my hands and she said that i wasnt gonna have a hot wife, sh'd be alright. i know it sounds funny but, just wanted to know. thnx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha

naw is a load of emi stuffff!!! if we had hands read and believed what was said then we wouldn't do anything right? like we would just sit there thinking well i don't gotta go to work because the hand reader said i'm going to be rich? (lol bad example)

we have the power to change our destiny through our own karams (actions)

it has been 'proved' that the lines on your hands change over time :umm: @ this is something i heard soooo don't take my word for it!

People who can read hands can tell you what’s destined for you at that point in time, but as every action has a reaction our actions can change the future and thus lines on hands change based on what we do. I’m not saying we should all go and have our hands read but there is something to it, but nothing is above God as He can change anything and everything in a second. If you get your hand read there’s nothing to say that will eventually happen as there are too many factors in day to day life that will influence the eventual outcome. As I mentioned all this is nothing because God can change things in an instant.

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF!

People like that are idiots, think about it, they claim 2 have phycic power, if they do how comes i never see in the newspaper, "physic wins lottery", cuz they dnt know nutin blud!!!

Whatever is in our future is because Vaheguroo Wrote it!

VJKK VJKF!

itz stupid stuff, but funnily enuff agen i kno quite a few bibiyaan hu are like, babe kohlon hath purohnah ya apaa (we guna get are hands read by some baba)... how can sum ordinary man cum up to u, look @ ur hand and tell ur future? they arent exactly God are they...

only Guru Ji knows are future...no one else.

There was this pandit jaya in panjab and this lady sed get all our hands read i just stared at her and sed look yeh i dont beliv in this, but they still made me get ma hand out infront of this pakandi...n he goes yea i'll be married @ 22 and have 3 boys and 2 girls...what the hell?????????? :umm:

he seemed confused to me.

im 23 neither am i married and 3 boys 2 girls???? U MUST BE KIDDING ME no.gif

Only my True Guru Ji knows that pray.gifd_oh.gif , not sum bald guy wearing yellow chadhur round himself..... no.gif

Vaheguru pray.gif