To N30 Singh

Guest Akaal108

you on the right path peenji regarding this post.. the same path i m in... is to remind every sikh out there to be tolerant and acceptance...this thread is my little lame attempt to bring all the sikhs together ...and show sikhs could have different flavours but still be tolerant and accepted... let and let live...if we cant tolerate our own sikhs then how can we tolerate and accept other relegion beleif's...after we all beleive in 11 guru's and follow the same principle (Naam. Daan, Ishanan) .. so whats the difference??? tryin to realise mistakes within own urself before ..but this thread is not about me.. This thread is about "Tolerance and acceptance"...

we are indeed divided but that division created on one's mind... if we all try to be tolerant and accepted of other's beleif and principles and values and focus on (Naam, Dhaan, Ishanan). New comers in sikhism feel ashamed after seeing all these.. lack of tolerance and acceptance....

Thats all i have to say in this thread... i m gone!!!..but before i go..i ll provide links to what i promised...

take care

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh

akaaaaaaaaaaal hee akaaaaal

anand hii anand

may guroo maharaj bless us with unity, tolerance and acceptance. ^_^^_^^_^

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sandeep kaur............if i randomly call u an insulting name.......ur nt gonna b happy r u? u can say "just leave it theres no point" but ppl like n30 singh pretend 2 b propa rational about sikhi saying they are all for tolerance.....

but when the akal takht say read ragmalla or dont read it, its up 2 u..............u r suddenly implying im gnna go 2 hell, and anyone who disowns gurbani (or more aptly, chops off an ang, lol) is going too.........now n30 ur going on about unification n watever.......

if u are gonna say something, back it up.......ur on the net, sittin behind a screen where i cant spark u if im annoyed with u :nihungsmile: , so making baseless statements doesnt make u big or clever :@

Guest Akaal108

Oh forgot to appolise to you ks...its just ragmalla (guroo arjan dev ji)'s ang.. i cant see that happening someone is choping it off.. i need to work on tolerance in that case ..by saying... whatever vaheguroo's will be good.. and move on... after we all human's takes time to reform.. as i said.. this thread is not about me or win or lossin the game if thats what you think... this thread is an lame attempt from my side for sikhs need to be tolerant and accepted within themselves..

if i hurt you sweety bro.. i m sowwie.. carry on of what you doing ^_^^_^

o dont worry betta i wont loose sleep over it rolleyes.gif but theres no point u going on about all this tolerance stuff because its makin u look very silly

the whole point is......u cant tolerate sum1 cuttin off an "ang" from the guru......thus making u intolerant, and this thread pointless.......if u have anything else to add (ie. proving that it is gurujis ang in the first place) other than making yourself look more stoopid, theres really no point in replying.

im expecting u to say "no im just a humble moorakh, trying my hardest to bring unification to the shattered panth and partitions of sikhsangat.com message board" HAHAHAHHAAHHAA....calm urself......just because uve been brainwashed by kamalroop, u dont need to make a big deal out of it :e:

khalsa souljha isnt the only one, that bahadur singh laleshvari goes on the shiachat to a muslim site and openly calls akj, singh sabha , mainstream sikhs "wahabis" and all kindsof names " imposing their views on others " and " running the gurdwaras". now this causes concern to the outside world as if sikhs and their gurdwaras are run by extremists.

its stirring trouble where in the uk sikh muslim relations arent very gud as it is. looks bad on sikhi causes more confusion than what khalsa souljah said which touched on keski. if that bahadur singh praises shias its ok but why at the expense of doing ninda as well as painting sections of the panth to be some fanatics. What are those muslims on that site gona walk away thinking of sikhs?

its like one person gets away with it un noticed another doesnt. this is not connected to the sikhawareness banning system, but if khalsa souljah is gonna be mentioned doing that then so should bahadur singh.

im not akj myself have seen his posts, and dont understand why a gora would hate akj so much where he wants to rip into em everyday?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

It's not just the fact that this Lallesvari guy is doing nindya of Sikhs on Muslim forums but also he gets away with nindya on Sikhawareness.

He posted once that Kesh is just hair on the head and so it is o.k. for Sikhs to shave the hair on the rest of their body!. The Mods did nothing about it and it was only after the fact was pointed out to them that they asked Lallesvari to give some prove of what he was saying. His 'proof' was that a professor friend of his had done research and this had shown the Sikhs in the olden days used to go with their wives to barbers and get the hair on their private parts shaved !. This is the type of BS this guy got away with and N30 Singh seems to think that it's all o.k. as it is freedom of speech and tolerance !.

Bijli Kaur

Lallesvari is a frustrated gora who went to india, was told some BS by Udasis and Nirmalas and now he goes around claiming to a Nirmala himself. On the Muslim forum he called himself an 'alim' or religious expert on Sikhism. He tries to bring sex into each discussion. Once there was a discussion on out of body experiences and he wrote about gangrapes of teenagers in the Paris suburbs!! Sad Guy

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

It's not just the fact that this Lallesvari guy is doing nindya of Sikhs on Muslim forums but also he gets away with nindya on Sikhawareness.

He posted once that Kesh is just hair on the head and so it is o.k. for Sikhs to shave the hair on the rest of their body!. The Mods did nothing about it and it was only after the fact was pointed out to them that they asked Lallesvari to give some prove of what he was saying. His 'proof' was that a professor friend of his had done research and this had shown the Sikhs in the olden days used to go with their wives to barbers and get the hair on their private parts shaved !. This is the type of BS this guy got away with and N30 Singh seems to think that it's all o.k. as it is freedom of speech and tolerance !.

Bijli Kaur

Lallesvari is a frustrated gora who went to india, was told some BS by Udasis and Nirmalas and now he goes around claiming to a Nirmala himself. On the Muslim forum he called himself an 'alim' or religious expert on Sikhism. He tries to bring sex into each discussion. Once there was a discussion on out of body experiences and he wrote about gangrapes of teenagers in the Paris suburbs!! Sad Guy

GurFateh

Bikramjit

I started to use the Sik

hawareness forums to learn about Sikhi, I did find people that were willing to help me with my path to become a Gursikh and with out those people I would have not got so far. N30 did help me on this path by getting me bani which was very helpful.

I started to move away from the Sikhawareness once I started to read Lallesvari and he's friends posts the post were so anti sikhi, were posting sites which make Sikhi look like a sect of the hindu faith. Nearly all the post that Lallesvari posted were anti sikhi. So him posting on Sikhawareness is worst then posting on some musilm forum because people would come to Sikhawareness to learn about Sikhi so if they get information from Lallesvari the person will not learn any thing about. I have said this once before that Lallesvari and friends should be banned from the site. Also the thing about Freedom to say what you like is rubbish, because as a Sikhi site you need some guild lines, not "post what the hell you like please" you could get some RSS people posting say sikhi is a hindu sect is that right no. He is getting a free way to promote rubbish.

rather than rely on what someone in india says why doesnt laleshvari meet a singh from akj here in england , and talk about what his concerns fears are and have dialogue and try to resolve whatever his grudge is than bangin on the internet about how bad jatha is?

has he even had the fortune to meet some of the chardi kala gurmukhs? or even the panj? its better to talk directly than to spread misinformation on the net where young sikhs are trying to learn.

ive seen him bust out with answers like "fanatics extremists death threats" when singhs have asked to meet him, how about just for educational purposes no threats no violence no imposing views just plain simple dialogue with gurmukhs or come down to a rensbhai get darshan of the sangat kirtan laha meet the panj and talk about whatever he wants to in the end? its best to clear things so we can move on than create confusion.