To N30 Singh

Guest Akaal108
He posted once that Kesh is just hair on the head and so it is o.k. for Sikhs to shave the hair on the rest of their body!. The Mods did nothing about it and it was only after the fact was pointed out to them that they asked Lallesvari to give some prove of what he was saying. His 'proof' was that a professor friend of his had done research and this had shown the Sikhs in the olden days used to go with their wives to barbers and get the hair on their private parts shaved !. This is the type of BS this guy got away with and N30 Singh seems to think that it's all o.k. as it is freedom of speech and tolerance !.

Thats a pure lie bikkie.. we did moved that topic into approval section.. its there for a long time now.. we are not deleting it.. infact we will look which mahan kosh it says that... And he did gave us the refrence .. he recalled he heard in mahan kosh.. i ll get in touch with him and ask him which mahan kosh was that??...and who was it by?? and we will look it up... stop throwing mud at us... if you want you can search in sikhawareness you wont find that topic anymore on sikhawareness forum..

If you are here to destory the credibilty of sikhawareness.com for your personal reasons..you can go ahead .. have a shot... truth prevails at the end.. as we will know!!!!!!!!!!!.

Reason for the delay its we have 8 topics on our approval section.. we

going through one by one... it takes time as you know we are not robots and we do have social life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

N30 Singh

I don't need to destroy the credibility of any site, it is quite enough that the site has a mod like yourself for it to lose it's credibility. You need to calm down and reflect on the reasons why so many people leave Sikhawareness citing reasons such as the anti-Sikh content of the posts. I have yet to see anyone who has left Sikh Sangat, Sikh History or Tapoban forums and then said the reason for leaving was because these sites are anti-Sikh. So what makes sikhawareness the odd one out ?. I think a period of reflection is needed by the mods otherwise the site is just going to become another place for Nangs to hang out and post their BS.

As for your explanation of the Lallesvari incident, perhaps you would care to let us know how long his BS about Sikhs shaving their hair in their private parts was left to stand until I contacted the Mods and asked for it to be taken off or for Lallesvari to be provide the references. Had I not contacted the Mods the post would have stayed up.

Seems pretty dishonest to claim credit for the post being taken down when it was I who actually pointed out it's anti-Sikh nature !.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

rather than rely on what someone in india says why doesnt laleshvari meet a singh from akj here in england , and talk about what his concerns fears are and have dialogue and try to resolve whatever his grudge is than bangin on the internet about how bad jatha is?

has he even had the fortune to meet some of the chardi kala gurmukhs? or even the panj? its better to talk directly than to spread misinformation on the net where young sikhs are trying to learn.

ive seen him bust out with answers like "fanatics extremists death threats" when singhs have asked to meet him, how about just for educational purposes no threats no violence no imposing views just plain simple dialogue with gurmukhs or come down to a rensbhai get darshan of the sangat kirtan laha meet the panj and talk about whatever he wants to in the end? its best to clear things so we can move on than create confusion.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Bhainji

Your suggestion can only work where people are willing to learn and able to admit their mistakes. But this Lallesvari guy pretends to know everything about Sikhi and he is not the sort of person who is willing to learn and mend his ways. He has accused AKJ of being a terrorist organisation because <admin-please stop! its a security issue> is linked to AKJ

. He claims they bomb planes out of the air, so it appears that he has already decided that the Singhs facing charges in Canada are guilty !. These and other statements have been allowed to stand because N30 Singh who is a Taksali doesn't mind other Sikh jathas being abused as long as the Nangs recognise the Taksal as a sampardya linked to the Gurus.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Guest Akaal108

Thanks bikkie for your kind comments... we all know what sikh-history forum is coming to.... caste flame wars and what not...

Alright thats it for me on this thread.

Good luck bikkie and thanks to sikhsangat team for allowing my views.

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

N30 Singh

There's none so blind as those who will not see

I think this thread has run it's course. Myself and the other posters have put forward their concerns about the way Sikhawareness is going, whether you choose to consider these is entirely up to you.

GurFateh

Bikramjit