Sikh Student Camp Update

Charan Singh

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest militant singh

well u present a 'niddar crew' guy in front of me or any other singh and ul c the result if they chat sh**t or try anything,and i cant exactly right tht im going 2 batter the daylites outa them cos sum <banned word filter activated> on the forum will use tht legally agianst me - i knw me laws so dnt provoke me in2 saying what i want 2 say becasue on this forum i cant and its agianst rules but u gt the msg rite?

Lets look at this.

If you went to one of these camps where these boys hang out you could have a word with them.

Which SINGH sits at home waiting for the anti sikh boy to come to him.

It would only be proper for you to go and find them instead of talking only.

We both can agree that you are all talk at the moment, no offence, I want to see proof and then I can accept that theere are Singhs today who are willing to do what they say.

As for the legal rights, I suggest you use the word 'talk' and not 'batter'.

Lets look at this.

If you went to one of these camps where these boys hang out you could have a word with them.

Which SINGH sits at home waiting for the anti sikh boy to come to him.

It would only be proper for you to go and find them instead of talking only.

We both can agree that you are all talk at the moment, no offence, I want to see proof and then I can accept that theere are Singhs today who are willing to do what they say.

As for the legal rights, I suggest you use the word 'talk' and not 'batter'.

Well said.

The fact is, people who do talk a lot of talk know where so-called "nangs" live and even hangout in the dark hours... but still, they dont go down to their house or take action! I say put up or just sit down on your butt and shut up.

militant singh do u live in the midlands?

if in brum u can go to the brum akhara and sort him out, if u live in wolves u could go to his house...he has akhara's in hounslow, southal lesta its not like he's hiding and 'preaching'

yeah militant singh, he has an akhara at cranford skool on saturdays y dont u pop down and 'talk' 2 him...

lol there u go