India

Big_Tera

does anyone know about that place in india. where people go if theyve been possesd?

and ive seen loads of sikhs there to. i think its called baba derah. is it right to go their??

ive been there and trust me its the spookiest place ive ever been to.

ive never heard of it..

whats it like?

how is it scary? :umm:

and umm...what do people do there?? :lol:

omg i'v been there

its like up in the middle of no where isnt it?

we had 2 go ther 4 my bro 2 do mutha tek ther cuz my bibi wanted him 2

[dno..sum family thing]

i found it a bit scary 2

the nishan sahib wasnt orange or blue...it was in all sorts of colours wacko.gif

i dno if its right 2 go ther cuz i herd it was where 1 of our Guru ji's sons was banished 2? :umm:

is that right?

fateh ji

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i was listeing to a katha by Baba Kartaar Singh Bhindranwale....basically he said don't go there, its manmatt, not in accordance with Gurmat

ima hafta agree with kucha singh, if u got to the gurdwara, do paat and seva nuthing can touch u..

but it would be exciting to got to a place like that hahahaha, freaky...but exciting LOL :nihungsmile:

does anyone know about that place in india. where people go if theyve been possesd?

and ive seen loads of sikhs there to. i think its called baba derah. is it right to go their??

ive been there and trust me its the spookiest place ive ever been to.

ive never heard of it..

whats it like?

how is it scary? :umm:

and umm...what do people do there?? :lol:

iv heard some people go there becuase they believe theyve been possesed or someone has done black magic to them.

so they go their and bave in the water thing. and that is suppose to cure them.

the reason its scary is becuase its in the middle of no where . you have to travel down some mountins i think. anyway theres loads of people swinging their head. which to an 10 years old is very scary.

also the place where we were staying . when we went out at night. the shops where open and in the temples people were swinging their heads. i dont know why they do that. i cant explain but it was very spooky at night. alot of epole get kidnapped. and me and my brother and a cousin went by ourseleves and we were all young.

i went when i was 5 aswell back then it was a waterfall you went under. but now its like this giant pipes.

omg i'v been there

its like up in the middle of no where isnt it?

we had 2 go ther 4 my bro 2 do mutha tek ther cuz my bibi wanted him 2

[dno..sum family thing]

i found it a bit scary 2

the nishan sahib wasnt orange or blue...it was in all sorts of colours wacko.gif

i dno if its right 2 go ther cuz i herd it was where 1 of our Guru ji's sons was banished 2? :D

is that right?

fateh ji

thats amazing. i thought i was the only one that new about the place.

yeah you have to travel on foot on a long trek. we went to the gurdwara where my aunti donated lots of gold. to the temple.

i dont really have much info on it. i just remember going their. but i havent asked anyone in the house about it.

i found it quite scary seeing people swing their heads so fast. anyway.

yeah thats it. thanks for the link. ive been trying to find some info on the net but didnt find anything.

a few people i know go their every year.