Toothpaste sharing and Amritdharis

_(JI)_

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u put soap in ur mouth or like eating soap???

and we are talkinmg abt amritdharies here

i think mostly amritdhari are more careful than non ones and they keep hazooria with them, and who dnt keep hazooria then they atleast they keep a hanky.

ordinary people use common towels.

but at home i use separate towel and not only me but the other non amritdris use separate who have some manners.

its a good habbit to use different towel.

No... but your hands do absorb alot of stuff you come in contact with.. jsut use comman sense... it's not as if your life is doomed or great punishment if you use something amritdari uses.

i think mostly amritdhari are more careful than non ones and they keep hazooria with them, and who dnt keep hazooria then they atleast they keep a hanky.

but at home i use separate towel and not only me but the other non amritdris use separate who have some manners.

No... but your hands do absorb alot of stuff you come in contact with.. jsut use comman sense... it's not as if your life is doomed or great punishment if you use something amritdari uses.

u seems to have habbit to put ur hands always in mouth.

i agree ours hand remain unlcean due to germs or dust like....

but dnt u wash hand before eating???

yea u do wash hands, but how u sure everyone else does???

LOL.gif

yea u do wash hands, but how u sure everyone else does???

wot do u mean by saying everyone else does???

why we care if other wash or not.

we are not connected to that types of others.

and tell wot u wnt to say......

Guest peacemaker

Funniest line I've ever read on this site! LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

can u people use that paste which is applied on the waste product ( i donno the exact word in enhlish lol)

And what does this mean? LOL.gif Anyone?

Arguing over such minor matters is pointless and futile. When there are far more important issues to be dealt with why are we wasting our time and effort over toothpaste? Sikhism is heading towards the same extremist Islamic mentality practiced by today’s Muslims. No really, I wish we guys would just simply 'get over it!'

International Akaali is correct in stating that everything is in fact jootha. Should we stop drinking cows milk seen as though the calf does get the first sip? Should amirtdhari's be delegated their own toilets? Next we'll be saying they should be breathing from their own gas cylinders. If it really was so crucial to avoid jooth then I don't think the Guru's would have built sarovers.

My 2 cents

Arguing over such minor matters is pointless and futile. When there are far more important issues to be dealt with why are we wasting our time and effort over toothpaste? Sikhism is heading towards the same extremist Islamic mentality practiced by today’s Muslims. No really, I wish we guys would just simply 'get over it!'

International Akaali is correct in stating that everything is in fact jootha. Should we stop drinking cows milk seen as though the calf does get the first sip? Should amirtdhari's be delegated their own toilets? Next we'll be saying they should be breathing from their own gas cylinders. If it really was so crucial to avoid jooth then I don't think the Guru's would have built sarovers.

My 2 cents

d_oh.gif thank you.