Man Dies Of Shock As Wife Bears Baby Girl

Greater-Punjab

^^^^^ yea mothers are 2 blame 2, I know quite a few auntiyaa, my masi's friends, and theyre like, "SAADEH THAH MUNDEH HUNDHE YA" very proudly, then theres some that say "SAADE KURIYA PUTHA NI KAH THO JAHM DI YAA" no.gif itz all stupid, aswell as the fathers the mothers are to be blamed 2.

It's all society again. no.gifno.gifno.gif

Well it's just me and my brother in my family. Never once have my parents said to anyone ''SADE TAAN MUNDHE'' hobkei (boastful) They're not proud like that i'm glad to say!

It's a shame it would have been nice to have had a sister :umm:

I have lots of cousin sisters, but oh gal ni bandhi! - Chal jo Akal Purakh nu manzoor. pray.gif

Like i said above, if they fear having a girl, then to be honest they shouldn't be allowed to have kids!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i have noticed 2, in my family its more the women who go on and on abt having boys.

in India my bibi was angry with me cuz we had an akhand path and she told me 2 do ardass n ask 4 a brother :D n i said no i dont need 1 thanks .... :umm: that didnt go down 2 well .. lol

when the youngest of my sisters was born, my massi rang me crying :lol: jackass

my nani said aload of bullcrap at the hospital saying why didnt God send u 2 us with a u know :D lol

and like none of the men said any dumb stuff, like my dad did want a son 2 carry on family name etc but he didnt go 2 the extent of having a heart attack wen me sis was born..n stealing her thunder lol, he never once said anything dumb like oh i wish she was a boy (neither did my mom, shes coooool like that :TH: )

my nana never said anything, neither did my baba... :nihungsmile: just the women, that cant accept their own

yeah i have noticed 2, in my family its more the women who go on and on abt having boys.

in India my bibi was angry with me cuz we had an akhand path and she told me 2 do ardass n ask 4 a brother :D n i said no i dont need 1 thanks .... :umm: that didnt go down 2 well .. lol

when the youngest of my sisters was born, my massi rang me crying :lol: jackass

my nani said aload of bullcrap at the hospital saying why didnt God send u 2 us with a u know :D lol

and like none of the men said any dumb stuff, like my dad did want a son 2 carry on family name etc but he didnt go 2 the extent of having a heart attack wen me sis was born..n stealing her thunder lol, he never once said anything dumb like oh i wish she was a boy (neither did my mom, shes coooool like that :TH: )

my nana never said anything, neither did my baba... :nihungsmile: just the women, that cant accept their own

Burriyan toon gal shuru hondi (It all begins with women i'm afraid)

I'm not women bashing, even though most of my posts do. lol - But they have a tendency to cry and cause mayhem. They are also the ones who follow any 'baba' they see/hear of. It makes me angry at times!!

:umm: no.gif

Vaheguru samrath bakshash karn

we can all try and make a difference, it may be a small one but can help in the long run

for example my uncle is flying out to india in march to organise and pay for a wedding for a girl from a shaheeds family; we could do this for girls of poor backgrounds, its seva on our part, and a lift of a "burden" on her parents'

also if i am blessed with baby girls i'm going to make suchhh a big hoo-hah, give mittha to everyone and anyone, buy presents for all the extended family members even, do everything they do each time a boy is born! it may sound dopey lol but at least it will help in changing peoples perceptions!!

everytime some one in our family has a girl all the auntia are like "aw chalo koi na next time kush khabri au gi ta vadayiaan deva geh" wt*??!??!?! :lol: jamdoot.gif

i remember when my mom was pregnant with my baby bro and she was like in hospital about to be induced and someone said if its a girl she can go back now ohmy.gifwacko.gifv1.gif

:umm: no.gif

Vaheguru samrath bakshash karn

we can all try and make a difference, it may be a small one but can help in the long run

for example my uncle is flying out to india in march to organise and pay for a wedding for a girl from a shaheeds family; we could do this for girls of poor backgrounds, its seva on our part, and a lift of a "burden" on her parents'

also if i am blessed with baby girls i'm going to make suchhh a big hoo-hah, give mittha to everyone and anyone, buy presents for all the extended family members even, do everything they do each time a boy is born! it may sound dopey lol but at least it will help in changing peoples perceptions!!

everytime some one in our family has a girl all the auntia are like "aw chalo koi na next time kush khabri au gi ta vadayiaan deva geh" wt*??!??!?! :lol: jamdoot.gif

i remember when my mom was pregnant with my baby bro and she was like in hospital about to be induced and someone said if its a girl she can go back now ohmy.gifwacko.gifv1.gif

Oh twaddi!! - Your mum should have leapt out of her bed (kungfu stylee) and kocked her senseless

haaw, yeah my mom snapped LOL an the WHOLE WARD could hear her lol, lukily ther was ony a few other punjabis, on the far end lol hahaha, it shuts em up though when they get answered bk,

like once, ther was th old nasty lady who used 2 live near us, and mom met her at the post office, and the lady was like ohh u shud rly try to hav anuther child, u need a son they can look after you when ur older, yes a mother needs her son, LOOL and my mom turned around and sed, aunty tereh ta mundhe jail de vich betteh aa its ur daughters that look after u now hehe, it was creul but it served her right, i dont see why ppl feel the need 2 b sympathetic 2 my mom cuz she doesnt hav a son, especially when my moms satisfied wid me n my sisters lol

so now, i plan on working hard, gettin a good job, so i can look after my parents when they are old, then all the auntiyaa will see that i can do the job as well as my non existent brother :umm:

Maa da kussur taan, if she lets the people of her village attack her daughter (verbally/physically)

Halle taan na hovega, paar kalnu oh na shoche mera khasam maar giya meri thee da kar ke, taan uh kurriye di jindighi karab kar deve! Gal tikh?

meaning? :umm:

Did you understand what i wrote?

It's not always the fathers that want to get rid of girls, mothers are just as much to blame!! - If my partner suggested we should kill my child be it girl or boy, i'd rip them apart. If you talk about poverty, then the morons shouldn't have unprotected sex, then should they. Bander na hoon!!

no i didnt get what you meant by: Maa da kussur taan, if she lets the people of her village attack her daughter (verbally/physically)

Halle taan na hovega, paar kalnu oh na shoche mera khasam maar giya meri thee da kar ke, taan uh kurriye di jindighi karab kar deve! Gal tikh?

so does it mean: It's not always the fathers that want to get rid of girls, mothers are just as much to blame!! - If my partner suggested we should kill my child be it girl or boy, i'd rip them apart. If you talk about poverty, then the morons shouldn't have unprotected sex, then should they. Bander na hoon!!

is that what it means jio? :lol:

can any one see it from their point of view ?

a girl

worry all your life..when she is small , when she gets a teenager ,

then worry if she is okay with her husband, worry worry worry.....

when u are so poor what can u do?

i only worry about my little girl but only as i totaly adore her...

to raju123 ji..

im not bashin you or anything..but like

you said "worry all your life"

i dont get it...worry about what?

i have a lot to explain and stuff..but i'll do it when i have time..right now i gotta bounce...so i hope this thread doesnt get closed so that i can post my stuff....but yeah

girls and guys sould be treated the same when it comes to LIVING at least... :D

Aww wen my baby sis was born, I was only little, and my mum was saying how my dad got soooo happy. and the way people Vand ladoo and mitaa for baby boys 2 be born my rents dun the same for my sisters and thanked Guru Ji for giving them a Child.

And the society was talking bout my parents saying "KURI JUHMEE THEH VEE LADOO/MITYAYEE DHINDHE YA, HEH KOI JAMANAA AYAA"

(even when a girls born they're giving out mitah, what kind of jamana is it)...

my bibi was well mad, ma bibi gave em a masssiv lecture that they wer 2 scard 2 say it 2 n e 1 else.

:umm:

i say bibyaa da worst.

GurFateh Sangto

(yeah, my post is long..but please read it :D )

i dont know if someone posted something like what you're about to read right now but..yeah....

i had a talk about this with my mom a few times.

the first time was apporox. 6 years ago... i was sittin with my mom, my pooaa (dads sister), and my cousin. my mom and pooaa were watchin this Punjabi show thing...and this song came up. in the music video, there was this lil girl singing. and she kept saying "Naa Mummy, Naa. Naa Mummy Naa." and while she would sing the chorus that began with "Naa Mummy Naa.", she would put one of her hands in front of her and move her pointer finger from side to side (meaning "No."). the girl sang other verses too, but i didnt really understand them. in the movie, the mother would be shown walkin towards her (and the girl would vanish, but thats besides the point)...anywho...

the mother looked sad, and i asked my mom why the girl was saying "Naa Mummy Naa." again and again.

my mom didnt tell me, and my pooaa just looked at my mom.

my mom said "kuj nee" ("nothing"). and then they showed the mother crying and stuff.

i forced my mom to tell me why the girl kept saying "Naa Mummy Naa."

and my mom started to explain.

and i'll try my best to put it as i remember...my mom, pooaa, cousin and i were all talkin abt it.

the discussion went something along these lines.

mom: People killing their daughters used to be really common before. The girl in the movie is basically asking her mother not to have her killed.

cousin and i: But why did they kill them?

mom: Because that's how it used to be.

me: But you said theres a reason for everything.

pooaa: there is a reason.

(mom looks at pooaa)

cousin: so tell us the reason.

mom: you wont understand.

cousin: you say that for everything.

(we kept arguing, and finally she began to tell us.)

mom: it didnt happen in every family. just the ones who didnt have a lot of money. and same for the poor people of today.

cousin and i: what does money have to do with why the GIRLS have to die? why not the boys?

mom: because the parents spend more money on the girl. they have to spend more money than they have.

my cousin and i: how? you buy us clothes. you buy our brother clothes. you get us food. you get them food. where does the extra money for the girl come in?

mom: you wont understand.

(more arguing)

mom: when a girl gets married, so much money is spent.

cousin and i: why not the same for guys?

mom: because guys stay at home. girls leave the house when theyre married.

cousin: but a marriage is a marriage. how can you spend more money on someone just cuz of the persons gender?

(pooaa buds in)

pooaa: let me go get some photos.

cousin and i: :lol:

(pooaa comes back with my moms marriage album thingy)

pooaa (showin cousin and i a pic of mom in her weddin lehngaa): look at your mom's lehngaa, and her jewelry.

me: but what about it?

pooaa (pointing to my dads pick on the weddin day): now look at what your dad has on.

me: but what about it???? :D

mom and pooaa: more money is spent on the girls.

me: so how come im not dead? :umm:

mom (angry now): because Sikhi doesnt allow things like this, and we can afford to keep you. :@ i said that POOR people are the ones who mostly did/do this. when a girl gets married, the parents have to pay for the clothes, the jewelry, the stuff they give her before she leaves the house.

so yeah..anyways...more questions came up and stuff...and more answers...

but now we have to realize the SIKHI side of what was being said....

FIRST OF ALL... girls livin the life that Sachey Paatshaah has given shouldnt be seen as a bad thing.

SECOND... no dowry..its wrong..so all those people who see "DOWRY" as an excuse, they pretty damn low.

THIRD OFF... no jewelry in Sikhi anyways...

or at least, never has been in my rehit wacko.gif

its not in rehit..it causes more money to be spent..it has no use if youre a SIKH...so why do a HINDU type of marriage anyway...

FOURTH... PEOPLE NEED TO USE THEIR COMMON SENSE....which is what is LACKING IN PUNJAB

before...people used to do it cuz they didnt have money....NOW...its cuz of pure stupidity :@:@

girls are girls..

guys are guys..

if God didnt want girls on this Earth...then why....WHY would he put girls in the wombs of their mothers????

pataa nee Punjab vich kee ho riya ajj kal...

but i DO know that MOST things are AGAINST Sikhi... :@

Vahiguru :'(