Col G S Sandhu

Into the Light

iv been hearing this name for quite a while, and iv noticed this Singh stands by truth alone and am quite impressed by his website http://www.aapnapunjab.org

However, iv never met him, nor do i kow anyone who has and any info i have on his actions are only via the net, So basically im asking is he the right way to go to maybe donate money to help the poor in punjab, cuz iv always been skeptical in givin money to punjab based charities (for obvious reasons), but i feel this charity is different. Does his charity do anything for the Shaheed families?

oh yeh & theres another charity also, that helps the shaheed's children (cant remember its name), is that another good one to donate too?

Col G.S. Sandhu is the lone Sikh in Majha area who is working with full dedication. He started small school, maintain a gurdwara sahib, organize huge rallies, arranging press confereces and keeping in touch with everyone. I met Col. Sandhu three times till today and SikhGiving is working with Aapna Punjab for the social work in Punjab. One thing i can say about Aapna Punjab is that no matter where you are.. you can 100% trust on Aapna Punjab in financial matter.

Some of the pictures of the Drug Awareness Rally by Aapna Punjab:

post-10-1157259115.jpg

post-10-1157259139.jpg