Guru Gobind Singh's 3 Wives

Jassi_s

Only fools believe that Guru Sahib had multiple wives.

Narinder Singh:

So you are saying - Sant baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale was a fool because in the reference i showed... Sant Gurbachan SIngh Bhindranvale's Gurmat Rahit Maryada: he says that Guru Harigobind had three wives, Guru Gobind SIngh had three wives and Guru Hari Rai had eight wives

.. if you think he is a fool then this is maha nindya.

Typical Youth FANATIC/Sharia Panthis can't stop , can they? instead of engaging in proper debate, they can't stop doing sant mahapursh nindya...this is what your jatha teaches you narinder singh?

Guest Narinder Singh

Only fools believe that Guru Sahib had multiple wives.

Narinder Singh:

So you are saying - Sant baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale was a fool.. this is maha nindya.

Typical Youth FANATIC/Sharia Panthis can't stop , can they? instead of engaging in proper debate, they can't stop doing sant mahapursh nindya...this is what your jatha teaches you narinder singh?

First off, i apologize for sounding like im doing nindya of any rab da banda

But, I'm not going to sit around while u speak this nonsense my Guru who were very outspoken of hypocracy, they taught us only to have one partner in life. Looking at their actions, they never cared for the 'norm" in society, if they saw something wrong in certain practices, they challenged it. Guru Sahib wasnt just some person going around telling people to do this and do that but never practiced it himself, he followed that lifestyle down to every decision he made...basically what im trying to say is that whatever was written (bani), was done in real life.

You should also keep in mind that the British did a real good job in changing Sikh history and practices, so dont always believe what u read or hear, try less in believing what people tell u, believe in bani, because that is the truth of all truth...and what does bani say about having multiple partners?....hhmmmm

Btw, I dont belong to any jatha, my jatha is humanity, maybe u should join me.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bhai Kaan Singh Nabha wrote everything that was around during his time. It didn't mean he believed it.

Bhai Kahan Singh Ji spent 20 years in research before he wrote Mahan Kosh. This is not to say that his work is 100% perfect but much of the evidence pertains to Guru Ji having three Mehals. I have a pothi about 100 years old which has detailed account of Guru Ji's Anand Karaj with Mata Sahib Kaur Ji. She is called Mata because She was a wife of Guru Sahib. Any bibi who was not married to Guru Sahib cannot be our Mata. This discussion has taken place before so no need to do it again. Also, this matter does not and should not change our Sikh way of life. Believe in what you want but keep one thing in mind:

ਗੁਰਿ ਕਹਿਆ ਸਾ ਕਾਰ ਕਮਾਵਹੁ ॥

ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਕਰਣੀ ਕਾਹੇ ਧਾਵਹੁ ॥

ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਸਾਚਿ ਸਮਾਵਹੁ ॥27॥

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Interesting, Bijla Singh...what about Mata Bhag Kaur?

The correct name is Mayee Bhaag Kaur. The title "Mayee" was given to her because of her Avastha just like all four Sahibzadas are given the title of "Baba". Baba Buddha Ji was called "Buddha" when he was at very young age. Khalsa Panth is like a family whose father is Guru Gobind Singh Ji. All Amritdhari bibis are daughters of Guru Sahib. Therefore, a bibi who was not married to Guru Sahib was/is His daughter. If Mata Sahib Kaur was not married to Guru Sahib then it is not possible for her to get the status of Mother of Khalsa. Can Khalsa have parents who were never even married? Parenthood exists at both spiritual and physical level and to say that Guru Sahib is only our spiritual father is false. British did try to change our history but to state that all historians including Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha were sell-outs without providing any hard evidence is quite foolish. Someone may believe that Guru Sahib had only one wife but to present his case rationally he must provide some evidence not bunch of theories and assumptions. So far the evidence has been presented only by one side. The other side has stated personal opinions with no evidence or proofs. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Just remember the british has screwed up the system of the Sikhs, not beyond repair but they pretty badly disrupted us and if we let it then Sikhi will be really messed up historically.

We need to have scholars go back into the history and write in concrete what is the true story and all that isnt in the book of truth/history isnt true and only manmat info. All Sikhs need to know the exact story and the details need to be the same from every Sikhs mouth.

I hear Sikhs tell the same story 5 different ways depending on who you ask. If we had a certified book of history then we can move on with the pointless debated over things with no evidence and only speculation.

Remember the rss, muslims, and hindus have all lied in their teachings of Sikhi, so misguided info can easily slip into the mainstream folds because thats the whole point of the lies and misinformation in the attempted slander of Sikhi.

SatNam

Guest Narinder Singh

The correct name is Mayee Bhaag Kaur. The title "Mayee" was given to her because of her Avastha just like all four Sahibzadas are given the title of "Baba". Baba Buddha Ji was called "Buddha" when he was at very young age. Khalsa Panth is like a family whose father is Guru Gobind Singh Ji. All Amritdhari bibis are daughters of Guru Sahib. Therefore, a bibi who was not married to Guru Sahib was/is His daughter. If Mata Sahib Kaur was not married to Guru Sahib then it is not possible for her to get the status of Mother of Khalsa. Can Khalsa have parents who were never even married? Parenthood exists at both spiritual and physical level and to say that Guru Sahib is only our spiritual father is false. British did try to change our history but to state that all historians including Bhai Kahan Singh Nabha were sell-outs without providing any hard evidence is quite foolish. Someone may believe that Guru Sahib had only one wife but to present his case rationally he must provide some evidence not bunch of theories and assumptions. So far the evidence has been presented only by one side. The other side has stated personal opinions with no evidence or proofs. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We do have evidence, its Gurbani, Gurbani tells us about the evils of having multiple partners, you're trying to tell me that our Guru Sahibans did the complete opposite of what they wrote? I hope you're not.

Following Guru Sahib's Hukam and imitating Him are two different things. I may be wrong but first explain why there exist three samadhs of Guru Ji's Mehals. Historically Mata Ajeet Kaur Ji passed away in Anandpur Sahib and the other two in Delhi. Who built these samadhs, when and how it crept into the Sikh history need explanation. You must have some historical evidence to prove all the Sikh scholars wrong otherwise you don't have much of a case. How is it possible for a gursikh bibi to be daughter of Guru Sahib and mother of Khalsa at the same time? Wearing Kalgi and hunting are also prohibited to us but were not to Guru Sahib. I posted Gurbani in my first post clearing stating that Sikhs are to follow the Hukam not to copy Guru Sahib. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh