Kidha - question on lalchand yamlajat

Sohan_Su

kidha ppl

ma baba used to luv playin tumbi lol we even recroded that. he was also a mad fan of some folk song punjabi artist called "lalchand yamlajat" who also sang songs like satgur nanak aajaa

http://www.sadapunjab.com/music/album/Lalc...saal/index.html (click on satgur nanak aa ja)

nywayzzzz i heard singhs shot him cuz he started 2 sing sum dirty songs n dat so wanted 2 ask ppl is dat true? i aint heard no songs of him dat were dutty n dat but nah jus waned 2 ask singhs here if dey know if yamlajat got shot by singhs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kidha ppl

ma baba used to luv playin tumbi lol we even recroded that. he was also a mad fan of some folk song punjabi artist called "lalchand yamlajat" who also sang songs like satgur nanak aajaa

http://www.sadapunjab.com/music/album/Lalc...saal/index.html (click on satgur nanak aa ja)

nywayzzzz i heard singhs shot him cuz he started 2 sing sum dirty songs n dat so wanted 2 ask ppl is dat true? i aint heard no songs of him dat were dutty n dat but nah jus waned 2 ask singhs here if dey know if yamlajat got shot by singhs

i think ur referring to Chamkila & not Jamala Jatt

kidha ppl

So your grandad was shot for singing dirty songs :umm: *confused*

Guest Narinder Singh

Why would kharkoo singhs kill a stupid entertainer when they had real culprits to deliver justice to? This was just another design to make Sikh freedom fighters look bad in the eyes of the public, kharkoo singhs loved freedom, and ended up giving their lives for it.

Lal Chand Yamla Jat was not killed, chamkila was.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think it was chamkila who was shot by khadkoo but its not sure. its still a mystery who shot him, some think it was babbar bhai varinder singh vinni but not sure. Chamkila was shot, yamla jatt had a heart attack. Chamkila sang real dirty songs about bibia but yamla was not that bad.

kidha ppl

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

The tumbi is banned from the Gurdwara by the Guru. The tumbi was played in brothels and GuruJi didnt want anything to do with those dirty disgusting places in his court.

Here in California if you try to bring a tumbi to the Gurdwara it will be broke thrown off the property and you will land on top of it !!!!!!!!!!

Its not good to play the tumbi because its origin is against the Gurus institution. Learn anyother instrument but please dont play the tumbi for Gurus sake.

SatNam

These kind of things are part of punjabi sabiyachaar and we cant just kick those out.

The tumbi is banned from the Gurdwara by the Guru. The tumbi was played in brothels and GuruJi didnt want anything to do with those dirty disgusting places in his court.

Here in California if you try to bring a tumbi to the Gurdwara it will be broke thrown off the property and you will land on top of it !!!!!!!!!!

Its not good to play the tumbi because its origin is against the Gurus institution. Learn anyother instrument but please dont play the tumbi for Gurus sake.

SatNam